Construction project management in Warsaw. Case study
Languages of publication
The main objectives of the present study were realized both as a result of the hundred diary of the subject literature and empirical research. It was pointed out that the areas affecting the effectiveness of construction projects from the perspective of their contractor. The project, investment or subcontractors may also be published on the basis of the project. Under such conditions, systematic and comprehensive analysis can be based on the resultant.
-  Chan, A. P., Scott, D., & Chan, A. P. (2004). Factors affecting the success of a construction project. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 130(1), 153-155
-  Edum-Fotwe, F. T., & McCaffer, R. (2000). Developing project management competency: perspectives from the construction industry. International Journal of Project Management, 18(2), 111-124
-  Love, P. E., & Irani, Z. (2003). A project management quality cost information system for the construction industry. Information & Management, 40(7), 649-661
-  Ika, L. A. (2009). Project success as a topic in project management journals. Project Management Journal, 40(4), 6-19
-  Takim, R., & Akintoye, A. (2002, September). Performance indicators for successful construction project performance. In 18th Annual ARCOM Conference, Vol. 2, pp. 545-555.
-  Kagioglou, M., Cooper, R., & Aouad, G. (2001). Performance management in construction: a conceptual framework. Construction Management and Economics, 19(1), 85-95
-  Bresnen, M., Edelman, L., Newell, S., Scarbrough, H., & Swan, J. (2003). Social practices and the management of knowledge in project environments. International Journal of Project Management, 21(3), 157-166
-  Eriksson, P. E., & Westerberg, M. (2011). Effects of cooperative procurement procedures on construction project performance: A conceptual framework. International Journal of Project Management, 29(2), 197-208
-  Chou, J. S., & Yang, J. G. (2012). Project management knowledge and effects on construction project outcomes: An empirical study. Project Management Journal, 43(5), 47-67
-  Chapman, R. J. (2001). The controlling influences on effective risk identification and assessment for construction design management. International Journal of Project Management, 19(3), 147-160.
-  Senaratne, S., & Sexton, M. (2008). Managing construction project change: a knowledge management perspective. Construction Management and Economics, 26(12), 1303-1311.
-  Packendorff, J. (1995). Inquiring into the temporary organization: new directions for project management research. Scandinavian Journal of Management, 11(4), 319-333.
-  Munns, A. K., & Bjeirmi, B. F. (1996). The role of project management in achieving project success. International Journal of Project Management, 14(2), 81-87.
-  Laufer, A., & Tucker, R. L. (1987). Is construction project planning really doing its job? A critical examination of focus, role and process. Construction Management and Economics, 5(3), 243-266
-  Ackoff, R. L. 1983. Beyond prediction and preparation. Journal of Management Studies, 20: 59-69
-  Jeong Wook Son, Eddy M. Rojas, Seung-Woo Shin. (2015) Application of agent-based modeling and simulation to understanding complex management problems in CEM research. Journal of Civil Engineering and Management 21: 8, pages 998-1013
-  Farook R. Hamzeh, Emile Zankoul, Carel Rouhana. (2015) How can ‘tasks made ready’ during lookahead planning impact reliable workflow and project duration?. Construction Management and Economics 33: 4, pages 243-258
-  Lauri Koskela, Glenn Ballard. (2012) Is production outside management?. Building Research & Information 40: 6, pages 724-737
-  H. Zhang, C. M. Tam, Jonathan J. Shi. (2002) Simulation-based methodology for project scheduling. Construction Management and Economics 20: 8, pages 667-678
-  D.G. Proverbs, G.D. Holt, P.O. Olomolaiye. (1999) Construction resource/method factors influencing productivity for high rise concrete construction. Construction Management and Economics 17: 5, pages 577-587
-  D. G. Proverbs, G. D. Holt, P. O. Olomolaiye. (1999) Factors in formwork selection: a comparative investigation. Building Research & Information 27: 2, pages 109-119
-  Charles O. Egbu, Barbara A. Young, Victor B. Torrance. (1998) Planning and control processes and techniques for refurbishment management. Construction Management and Economics 16: 3, pages 315-325
-  D. G. Proverbs, G. D. Holt, P. O. Olomolaiye. (1997) Factors influencing the choice of concrete supply methods. Building Research & Information 25: 3, pages 176-184
-  Charles O. Egbu, Barbara A. Young, Victor B. Torrance. (1996) Refurbishment management practices in the shipping and construction industries — lessons to be learned. Building Research & Information 24: 6, pages 329-338
-  Olusegan Oyewale Faniran, Jacob Oludoye Oluwoye, Dennis Lenard. (1994) Effective construction planning. Construction Management and Economics 12: 6, pages 485-499
-  Micael Thunberg, Anna Fredriksson. (2018) Bringing planning back into the picture – How can supply chain planning aid in dealing with supply chain-related problems in construction?. Construction Management and Economics 36: 8, pages 425-442
-  Daniela D. Viana, Carlos T. Formoso, Eduardo L. Isatto. (2017) Understanding the theory behind the Last Planner System using the Language-Action Perspective: two case studies. Production Planning & Control 28: 3, pages 177-189
-  Marco Alvise Bragadin, Kalle Kähkönen. (2016) Schedule health assessment of construction projects. Construction Management and Economics 34: 12, pages 875-897
Publication order reference