Management of eco-innovative selected methods for the identification of the problem in universal design
Languages of publication
The purpose of this article is the analysis of selected methods for identifying the problem in universal designing. This analysis was done on the basis of researched Viennese stop at territory of Poznan. Design problem was defined in the article. Identification of problem and universal designing was referred to. The following identification methods for problem were analysed: Ishikawa Diagram, 5X Why and QUINTILIANUS Method.
-  S. Burgstahler, Universal Design of Instruction, North Carolina State Univ., Raleigh. Center for Universal Design, 2001.
-  Cz. Cempel, Engineering Creativity in design innovation, Poznan Radom, 2013.
-  B. Chandrasekaran, Design Problem Solving: A Task Analysis, AI Magazine 4, USA, 1990.
-  S. Ikovenko, Training-Seminar MA TRIZ, Warsaw, in 2016.
-  R. S. Kenet, Cause-and-Effect Diagrams, Statistics Reference Online, 2014.
-  P. Królak, M. Butlewski, Application of the TRIZ method in the design orriented to the various needs of people with disabilities, Occupational Safety and Hygiene, London, 2016
-  P. Królak, A. Szuder, M. Butlewski Ergonomic assessment of selected elements of urban transport infrastructure, Logistics, 6, 2014, p. 14400-14406.
-  Z. Mikołajczyk, Organizational techniques to solve management problems, PWN Warsaw 1999 pp. 77.
-  A. F. Newell, G. Gregor, M. Morgan, G. Pullin, C. Macaulay. User-Sensitive Inclusive Design in Universal Access in the Information Society August 2011, Volume 10, Issue 3, pp. 235-24
-  Popper K., The Logic of Scientific Discovery, PWN, Warsaw, 1977.
-  M. Story, J. Mueller, R. L. Mace, The Universal Design File: Designing for People of All Ages and Abilities. Revised Edition, North Carolina State Univ., Raleigh. Center for Universal Design, 1998.
-  E. Tytyk ergonomic design, PWN, Warsaw 2001.
Publication order reference