Customers’ Perception towards CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) – A case study of PNB MetLife
Languages of publication
CSR activities refer to the initiatives an individual corporate entity undertakes as an extra effort for the welfare of the society, environment as a whole. This initiative is a kind of gratitude shown by the corporates towards the society from whom they earn wholesome profits. This study aims in finding out how significant CSR activities are in making the customers’ perception towards a company. This study also intends to seek how companies can change customers’ perception towards it s products and services by widening the scope of their CSR activities. Interview of Human Resource senior Official and 100 other employees was undertaken to complete this study. The findings of the study suggest that there is a significant rise in the business performances and a very positive customer perception towards PNB MetLife through the conduction of CSR activities. With the boom of international trade and outsourcing business, their CSR conduct is the sine quo non for building a more powerful brand that customers’ perceive enthusiastically.
-  Ali Imran, Rehman Kashif Ur, Yilmaz Ayse Kucuk, Jawaria Sajid, Ali Fatima, “Effects of corporate social responsibility on consumer retention in cellular industry of Pakistan”, African Journal of Business Management, 4(4) (2010) 475-485.
-  Ali Syed Irshad, Yousaf Jamil, Ali Imran, Rehman, Kashif Ur, and Zia Maria, “Corporate social responsibility influences, employee commitment and organizational performance”, African Journal of Business Management, 12 (2010) 2796-2801.
-  Arora Renu, Garg Richa, “International Journal of Research in Finance & Marketing”, International Journal of Business and Social Science, 2(18) (2013) 126-137.
-  Berad Nilesh R., “Corporate Social Responsibility – Issues and Challenges in India”, International Conference on Technology and Business Management 1 (2011) 101-108.
-  Chatterjee Debabrata, “Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility: The Case of Three Indian Companies”, International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology 1(5) (2010) 507-510.
-  Chiu Kuang-Hui, Hsu Chien-Lung, “Research on the Connections Between Corporate Social Responsibility And Corporate Image In The Risk Society: Take The Mobile Telecommunication Industry as an Example”, International Journal of Electronic Business Management, 8(3) (2010) 183-194.
-  Sharma Vijay Kumar, “Study of the awareness about “Corporate Governance” and “Corporate Social Responsibility” of banks among bank’s customers and employees”, International Journal of Advancements in Research & Technology 2(1) (2013) 27-39.
-  Raman Murali, Lim Wayne and Nair Sumitra, “The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Consumer loyalty”, International Journal of Multimedia University 30(2) (2012) 71-93.
-  Khanna Parul, Gupta Gitika, “Status of Corporate Social Responsibility: In Indian Context”, Asia Pacific Journal of Research in Management, 2(1) (2011) 178-187.
-  Chatterjee Debabrata, “Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility: The Case of Three Indian Companies”, International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology, 1(5) (2010) 507-510.
-  Srivastava Amit Kumar, Negi Gayatri, Mishra Vipul, Pandey, Shraddha, “Corporate Social Responsibility – A case study on TATA Group”, IOSR Journal of Business and Management 3(3) (2012) 17-27.
-  Weber Manuela, “The business case for corporate social responsibility: A company-level measurement approach for CSR”, European Management Journal 26 (2008) 247-261.
Publication order reference