Exploring society responsibilities in promoting Islamic ethics standards
Languages of publication
This research was aimed at exploring society responsibilities in promoting Islamic ethics standards and has been pathologically formulated to institutionalize what the existential nature and identity-orientedness is with regards to men and women' responsibilities and also those of the Islamic government separately. Attempts have been made to explain why the bases of moral virtues in the Koran which are worship, justice and righteousness have been observed. Later, the research refers to guidelines for reaching and fulfillment of moral standards in the society and specifically from a sociological point of view. The results found indicated that moral perfection could through man's psychological innate and bound and strong religious basis bring about some exhilarating moral standards within the existence, conscience and essence of humans. The man's perfection and superiority is instituted in regard to the knowledge of identity and understanding inner values and the goal of creation of humans.
- Department of Social Psychology, Farhangyan University, Bent al-Hoda Sadr Pardis, Sanandaj, Iran, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of History and Philosophy of Education (Islamic Education), Secretary of Education, Diwandareh city, Kurdistan, Iran
- Secretary of Education, Savojbolagh city, Alburz, Iran
-  Crifff, G. (2011). Translated by Seyed Mehdi Yahya (2011), Theory of construct of counseling and psychotherapy, Tehran: Arasbaran publication.
-  Etesami, M. M. (2014). The Koran and religious teachings 3. Tehran: SAMT publication.
-  Falsafi, M. T. (2008). Morality in the view of cohabitation and human values, Tehran: Islamic culture bureau.
-  Fathi Zade, F. (2008). Hijab in the view of Koran and Tradition, Boostan Ketab publication.
-  Jafarian, R. (2011). Letters on Hijab, First and second textbooks, Dalile Ma press.
-  Karimi, Y. (2010). Social psychology, Tehran: PNU press.
-  Karimi, Y. (2010). Educational psychology, Tehran: Arasbaran publication.
-  Makarem S. N. (1998). (in collaboration with a group of clergies), (1998). Morality in the Koran, Vol, 1, Ghom,: Imam Ali Ibn Abitalaeb school
-  Meibodi, I. A. (1992). Literary and mystical interpretation of the Koran, Eghbal press.
-  Mesbah, M.T. (1997). Moral philosophy lessons. Information institute press
-  Milton Berger, R. (2011). Translated by Fathi, Ali and Azimi, Hadi, (2011), Ways for changing behavior, Tehran: SAMT publication.
-  Safaee, H. A. (2010). Moral system in Islam; An overview on Makarem Al-Akhlagh Prayer, Ghom, Leylat Al-Ghadr publication.
Publication order reference