Features of enterprise competitiveness management
Languages of publication
Given the discrepancy between the views of economists on the definition of the concept of competitiveness, competitiveness of the enterprise, its efficiency and stability are identified by a multidirectional influence of a plurality of factors it is determined. The work the factors of influence on the level of competitiveness of the enterprise, namely the factors of the external and internal environment is summarized. Accounting for these factors is necessary in the process of managerial decisions making on competitive advantages managing in order to increase the level of competitiveness. Fundamental stages of the assessment and management of the enterprise competitiveness is considered. With the help of method of analysis of the hierarchy the directions of raising the competitiveness level on the example of the enterprise LLC "Ukragrozapchastyna" is determines. The most priority directions of competitiveness increase according to the research are the introduction of a direction of activity that would overcome the seasonality of the industry, the transition to process management, changes in organizational structure.
-  Ajitabh A., Momaya K., 2004. Competitiveness of Firms: Review of Theory, Frameworks and Models. Singapore Management Review 26(1), 45–61.
-  Altomonte C., Ottaviano G.I.P., 2011. The Role of International Production Sharing in EU Productivity and Competitiveness. European Investment Bank Papers 16(1), 62–89.
-  Bruno M., 1965. The Optimal Selection of Export-Promoting and Import-Substituting Projects. In: Planning the External Sector: Techniques, Problems and Policies. United Nations, New York
-  Chao-Hung W., Li-Chang H., 2010. The Influence of Dynamic Capability on Performance in the High Technology Industry: The Moderating Roles of Governance and Competitive Posture. African Journal of Business Management 4(5), 562–577.
-  Dangelico R.M., Pujari D., 2010. Mainstreaming Green Product Innovation: Why and How Companies Integrate Environmental Sustainability. Journal of Business Ethics 95(3), 471–486.
-  Gulati A.B.S., Knif J., Kolari J., 2013. Exchange Rate Shocks and Firm Competitiveness in a Small, Export-Oriented Economy: The Case of Finland. Multinational Finance Journal vol. 17, no. 1/2, pp. 1-47
-  Krugman P., 1996. Making sense of the competitiveness debate. Oxford Review of Economic Policy 12, 17 ‒ 25.
-  Porter, M., 1990 The Competitive Advantage of Nations. Free Press, New York
-  Saaty, Thomas L. (2008). Relative Measurement and its Generalization in Decision Making: Why Pairwise Comparisons are Central in Mathematics for the Measurement of Intangible Factors. The Analytic Hierarchy/Network Process. Review of the Royal Academy of Exact, Physical and Natural Sciences, Series A: Mathematics. 102 (2): 251–318.
-  Siggel E., Cockburn J., 1995. International Competitiveness and its Sources: A Method of Development Policy Analysis. Discussion Paper 9517, Concordia University Department of Economics.
-  Siudek T., Snarski P., Chodera B., 2013. Competitiveness of Commercial and Cooperative Banks in Poland. Roczniki Ekonomii Rolnictwa i Rozwoju Obszarów Wiejskich 100(2), 25–36.
-  Swann, G. M. P., & Taghavi, M. (1992). Measuring price and quality competitiveness: A study of eighteen British product markets. Aldershot, Hampshire, England: Avebury.
Publication order reference