Quality assurance of customer service in the selected banking position
Languages of publication
The article shows the importance of customer service quality in banks. Generally known institutions, which are used by a large number of citizens are the banks. Having a bank account is needed both for private individuals who are applying for a job or planning to take a loan  or an enterprise while investing. One of the main sources of competitive advantage is the quality of service, which in the banking sector makes it possible to gain advantage over other competitors. Customer service in the banking sector has to be delivered at a very high level as customers who take care of their savings must be certain that nothing will happen to them. Both through the impact on customer satisfaction and loyalty, as well as the high quality of services offered, will make it possible to make a profit.
- Institute of Logistics and International Management, Faculty of Management, Czestochowa University of Technology, 69 Dabrowskiego Str., 42-200 Czestochowa, Poland
- Faculty of Management, Czestochowa University of Technology, 69 Dabrowskiego Str., 42-200 Czestochowa, Poland
-  C. Flavián, M. Guinalíu, E. Torres, The influence of corporate image on consumer trust: A comparative analysis in traditional versus internet banking, Internet Research, Vol. 15 Issue 4, 2005, p. 452-464,
-  C. T. B. Ho, W. C. Lin, Measuring the service quality of internet banking: scale development and validation, European Business Review, Vol. 22 Issue 1, 2010, p. 7-22
-  J. Houston, C. James, D. Marcus, Capital market frictions and the role of internal capital markets in banking, Journal of Financial Economics, Volume 46, Issue 2, p. 135-164.
-  O. Havrylchyk, Efficiency of the Polish banking industry: Foreign versus domestic banks, Journal of Banking & Finance, Volume 30, Issue 7, July 2006, p. 1975-1996.
-  E. Sivadas, J.L. Baker-Prewitt, An Examination of the Relationship between Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction, and Store Loyalty, International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 28(2) (2000) 73-82
-  H. E. Riquelme, R. E. Rios, The moderating effect of gender in the adoption of mobile banking, International Journal of Bank Marketing, Vol. 28 Issue 5, 2010, p. 331-339,
-  J. J. Haleblian, J. Y. J. Kim, N. Rajagopalan, The Influence of Acquisition Experience and Performance on Acquisition Behavior: Evidence From the U.S. Commercial Banking Industry, Academy of Management Journal,49(2) (2006) 357-370
-  W. M. Lassar, C. Manolis, R. D. Winsor, Service quality perspectives and satisfaction in private banking, Journal of Services Marketing, Vol. 14 Issue 3, 2000, p. 244-271.
-  A.S. Cebenoyan, P. E. Strahan, Risk management, capital structure and lending at banks, Journal of Banking & Finance Volume 28, Issue 1, January 2004, p. 19-43.
-  M. Jun, S. Cai, The key determinants of Internet banking service quality: a content analysis, International Journal of Bank Marketing, Vol. 19 Issue 7, 2001, p. 279-284
-  T. Beck, A. Demirgüç-Kunt, R. Levine, Bank concentration, competition, and crises: First results, Journal of Banking & Finance Volume 30, Issue 5, May 2006, p. 1581-1603.
-  R.L. Galloway, R.F. Blanchard, (1996). Variation in the perception of quality with lifestage in retail banking, International Journal of Bank Marketing, Vol. 14, Issue 1, pp. 22-29, https://doi.org/10.1108/02652329610105297
-  W. M. Lassar, C. Manolis, R. D. Winsor, Service quality perspectives and satisfaction in private banking, Journal of Services Marketing, Vol. 14 Issue: 3, 2000, p. 250-269.
Publication order reference