Deposit base of Uzbekistan commercial banks
Languages of publication
This paper investigates several aspects of commercial banking in Uzbekistan - the role of banks in the economy, and the resource base of commercial banks. In addition, the deposit operations of commercial banks are considered and an analysis is made of the deposit base of commercial banks in Uzbekistan. Moreover, the article reveals the significance of deposits in the activity of commercial banks and in conclusion, outcomes of research have been mentioned to increase the deposit base of bank operating in Uzbekistan.
-  Jianping Qi, Deposit Liquidity and Bank Monitoring. Journal of Financial Intermediation (1998), vol. 7, issue 2, 198-218.
-  George G. Kaufman, Deposit Variability and Bank Size. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis (1972), vol. 7, issue 5, 2087-2096.
-  Agnieszka Butor-Keler, Customer Experience in the Banking Services Market. World Scientific News 134 (2) (2019), 148-160.
-  Emmanuelle Nys, Amine Tarazi, Irwan Trinugroho, Political connections, bank deposits, and formal deposit insurance. Journal of Financial Stability (2015), vol. 19, issue C, 83-104.
-  Ashraf Nava, Dean Karlan, Wesley Yin, Deposit Collectors. The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy (2006), vol. 5, issue 2, 1-24.
-  Richard E Bond, Deposit Composition and Commercial Bank Earnings. Journal of Finance (1971), vol. 26, issue 1, 39-50.
-  Hendrik Hakens, Eva Schliephake. The Deposit Base – Multibanking and Bank Stability, from University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany (2019).
-  Yevheniya Zhovtun, Theoretical Aspects of Bank Deposit Policy. Accounting and Finance (2016), issue 3, 77-83.
-  Volokhataya Viktoriya Ye, Factors of Formation of Deposit Resources of the Bank. Business Inform (2013), issue 8, 310-316.
-  Tadeusz Trębacz, FinTech as an innovative banking sector. World Scientific News 122 (2019) 83-95.
-  Ozlem Deniz Basar and Elif Guneren Genc. The Analysis of Bank Deposits through Spatial Modelling by Provinces. International Journal of Financial Research (2016), vol. 7, issue 1, 91-100.
-  G. Y. Babaeva, V. I. Nazarova, Sh. N. Murodova, Procedure for opening and maintaining bank accounts in the Republic of Uzbekistan. World Scientific News 91 (2018) 130-137.
-  Franklin Allen, Elena Carletti, Robert Marquez. Journal of Financial Economics (2015), Volume 118, Issue 3, 601-619.
-  C. T. B. Ho, W. C. Lin, Measuring the service quality of internet banking: scale development and validation. European Business Review (2010), Vol. 22, Issue 1, 7-22.
-  Joseph M., McClure C. and Joseph B., Service quality in the banking sector: the impact of technology on service delivery. International Journal of Bank Marketing (1999), Vol. 17, No. 4, 182-193.
Publication order reference