Safety in air service
Languages of publication
From the institutional point of view, state bodies play the main role in ensuring the safety of citizens of the Republic of Poland in the country. The airport is a special place where state and non-state entities deal with security issues. The object of the article are institutions and services that guarantee security at the airport, as well as infrastructure and organization requirements in the field of airport security.
-  Daniels, Ronald J., and Michael J. Trebilcock. Private provision of public infrastructure: An organizational analysis of the next privatization frontier. The University of Toronto Law Journal 46, 3 (1996) 375-426
-  Davies, Andrew, David Gann, and Tony Douglas. Innovation in megaprojects: systems integration at London Heathrow Terminal 5. California Management Review 51.2 (2009) 101-125.
-  Dunford, Robin. Human rights and collective emancipation: The politics of food sovereignty. Review of International Studies 41.2 (2015) 239-261.
-  Ginieis, Matías, María-Victoria Sánchez-Rebull, and Fernando Campa-Planas. The academic journal literature on air transport: Analysis using systematic literature review methodology. Journal of Air Transport Management 19 (2012) 31-35.
-  Hall, Ian. The promise and perils of interpretivism in Australian international relations." Australian Journal of Public Administration 73.3 (2014): 307-316.
-  Janic, Milan. An assessment of risk and safety in civil aviation. Journal of Air Transport Management 6.1 (2000): 43-50.
-  Johnson, Chris, Barry Kirwan, and Tony Licu. The interaction between safety culture and degraded modes: A survey of national infrastructures for air traffic management. Risk Management 11.3-4 (2009) 241-284.
-  Loucopoulos, Pericles, and Evangelia Kavakli. Enterprise modelling and the teleological approach to requirements engineering. International Journal of Cooperative Information Systems 4.01 (1995) 45-79.
-  McDonald, Nick, and Ray Fuller. The management of safety on the airport ramp. Aviation Psychology in Practice 23.4 (1994) 148-157.
-  Nunes, João. Reclaiming the political: Emancipation and critique in security studies. Security Dialogue 43.4 (2012) 345-361.
-  Nunes, João. Security, Emancipation and the Politics of Health: A New Theoretical Perspective. Routledge, 2013.
-  Nyman, Jonna. Rethinking energy, climate and security: a critical analysis of energy security in the US. Journal of International Relations and Development 21.1 (2018) 118-145.
-  Pestana, Gabriel, et al. Adressing stakeholders coordination for airport efficiency and decision-support requirements. Journal of Aerospace Operations 1.3 (2012) 267-280.
-  Quilty, Stephen M. Achieving recognition as a world class airport through education and training. Journal of Air Transportation 8.1 (2003) 3-14.
-  Tsaur, Sheng-Hshiung, Te-Yi Chang, and Chang-Hua Yen. The evaluation of airline service quality by fuzzy MCDM. Tourism management 23.2 (2002) 107-115.
Publication order reference