Analyze the Performance of Routing Protocols in Clustered Ad Hoc Networks: A Survey
Languages of publication
A Mobile ad hoc network is a continuously self-forming, infrastructure-less network of mobile devices connected without wire. Routing protocols for Mobile ad hoc network are responsible for maintaining the routes in the network and have to ensure the reliable multi-hop communication. Many existing routing protocol approaches measures the performance of ad hoc networks. In ad hoc network faces some challenges like Qos, network congestion, data collision. Using clustering in MANET to avoid packet transmission delay, network congestion and packet loss, etc. This paper aims to provide a comprehensive study of the routing protocol performance in clustered ad hoc network.
-  Ameer Ahmed Abasi, Mohamed Younnis, 21 June 2007, ‘A survey on clustering for wireless sensor networks’, Elsevier.
-  Basu P, Khan N, Little T D C, Apr. 2001, ‘A Mobility Based Metric for Clustering in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks’, in proceedings of IEEE ICDCSW, pp. 413-18.
-  Chakrabarti, S, Mishra A, (2001), ‘QoS issues in ad hoc wireless networks’, IEEE Commun. Magazine. 39(2): 142-148.
-  ‘Clustering with evolution strategies’, Pattern Recognit., vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 321-329, 1994.
-  Coskun Cetinkaya, Vikram Kanodia, Edward W, (March 2001). ‘Scalable Services via Egress Admission control’, IEEE transaction multimedia, Vol. 3, No.1.
-  Xuxun L, (2012). ‘A survey of clustering routing protocols in wireless sensor network’, IEEE transaction on Computer Networks.
-  Gwo-Jong Yu, Chih-Yung Chang, (2007), ‘An efficient cluster-based multi-channel management protocol for wireless ad-hoc networks’, Elsevier.
-  Amin Azari, Jalil S, Farshad Lahouti, 9 Febrauary 2015, ‘Performance analysis of ad-hoc routing in heterogenous clustered multi-hop wireless networks’, Elsevier.
-  Frodigh, M., Jhansson, P, Larsson P, (2000). ‘Wireless ad hoc networking: The art of networking without a network’, Ericsson Rev. 4: 248-263.
-  Ira Nath, Soumitra Das, December 2014, ‘Mobility Based Clustering Algorithm for Ad Hoc Network: MBCA’, International Journal, Volume 4.
-  Javad Akbari Torkestani, Mohammad Reza Meybodi, 28 January 2011, ‘A mobility-based cluster formation algorithm for wireless Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks’, Springer.
-  Jorg Habetha, Jens Wiegert, 17 October 2002. ‘Analytical and simulative performance evaluation of cluster based multi-hop ad hoc networks’, Elsevier.
-  Kumarwadu P, Dechene D J, (2008). ‘Algorithm for node clustering in wireless sensor networks: A survey’, IEEE, 2008.
-  Lajos Hanzo, Rahim Tafazolli, (2009). ‘Admission Control Schemes For 802.11-Based Multi-Hop Mobile Ad Hoc Networks: A Survey’, IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorial, Vol. 11, No. 4.
-  Mohammad Shokouhifa, Ali Jalali, (2014). ‘A new evolutionary based application specific routing protocol for clustered wireless sensor networks’, AEUE - International Journal of Electronics and Communications.
-  Papadimitratos P, Haas Z.J., (2002). ‘Secure routing for mobile ad hoc networks’, In SCS Communication Networks and Distributed Systems Modeling and Simulation Conf. (CNDS 2002), San Antonio, TX.
-  Ratish Agarwal, Mahesh motwani, (2009). ‘Survey of clustering algorithm for MANET’, International Journal on Computer science and Engineering, Vol. 1(2).
-  Stephen L, Chiu, (1994). ‘Fuzzy model identification based cluster estimation’, Journal of Intelligent and fuzzy systems, Vol. 2, 267-278.
-  Salamanca.P, Peña N.M., Da Fonseca, May 2013, ‘A Distributed Envelope-Based Admission Control For multi-hop IEEE 802.11 Ad-hoc Networks’, IEEE Latin America Transactions, Vol. 11, No. 3.
-  Javad Akbri Torkestani, Mohammad Reza Meybodi, 28 January 2011. ‘A mobility based cluster formation algorithm for wireless Mobile ad-hoc networks’, Springer.
-  Young-jun oh, Kang-whan Lee, 3 April 2015, ‘A Clustering Algorithm Based on Mobility Properties in Mobile Ad-hoc Networks’, International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, Vol. 2015.
Publication order reference