The safety of a human behind the dangers of the 21st century
Languages of publication
The article presents the new threats that accompany to man in the 21st century, the reasons for the appearance of threats and their impact on the feeling of human security. The article presents the new threats that accompany man in the 21st century, for their appearance and Inference on human security. In today's world, new threats to the organization have emerged and the functioning of the public space of the human world. You can count for all the fears accompanying the action of the social sphere, the threats the development of technical civilization.
-  Arasly, Jangir. Terrorism and Civil Aviation Security: Problems and Trends. Connections 4.1 (2005): 75-90.
-  Baisagatova, Diana B., et al. Correlation of Concepts Extremism and Terrorism in Countering the Financing of Terrorism and Extremism. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education 11.13 (2016): 5903-5915.
-  Betz, David J., and Tim Stevens. Analogical reasoning and cyber security. Security Dialogue 44.2 (2013): 147-164.
-  Burkitt, Denis P. "Some diseases characteristic of modern western civilization." British Medical Journal 1.5848 (1973): 274.
-  Coaffee, Jon, et al, 2008. Resilient design for community safety and terror-resistant cities. Proceedings of the ICE: Municipal Engineer, 161 (2), pp. 103-110
-  Dunn Cavelty, Myriam. From cyber-bombs to political fallout: Threat representations with an impact in the cyber-security discourse. International Studies Review 15.1 (2013): 105-122.
-  Izadkhah, Yasamin O., and Mahmood Hosseini. Towards resilient communities in developing countries through education of children for disaster preparedness. International journal of emergency management 2.3 (2005): 138-148.
-  Kalam, APJ Abdul, and Criminal Preventology. Police vision 2020 policing for global fund of happiness. The Indian Police Journal (2009): 8.
-  Painter, Neil S., and Denis P. Burkitt. Diverticular disease of the colon: a deficiency disease of Western civilization. British medical journal 2.5759 (1971): 450.
-  Sattler, David N., Charles F. Kaiser, and James B. Hittner. Disaster Preparedness: Relationships Among Prior Experience, Personal Characteristics, and Distress 1. Journal of Applied Social Psychology 30.7 (2000): 1396-1420.
-  Sheffi, Yossi. Supply chain management under the threat of international terrorism. The International Journal of Logistics Management 12.2 (2001): 1-11.
-  Tolotra, Andrianoavina Tolotra Andrianoavina. The US Homeland Security’s Biopolitics in the Age of Terrorism. Mozaik Humaniora 16.1 (2017): 8.
-  Trzeciak, Stephen, and E. P. Rivers. Emergency department overcrowding in the United States: an emerging threat to patient safety and public health. Emergency medicine journal 20.5 (2003): 402-405.
Publication order reference