The impact of Cu alloy on auxiliary and invisible options of splash kept CdS slims
Languages of publication
Cadmium Sulfide and copper alloyed Cd1-xS Cux slims have been set up by the spray pyrolysis technique. The optical gap crevices at unadulterated and doped Cadmium Sulfide were observed to be shifted from (2.34 to 2.45) eV with increment x from (0 to 0.1). The X-beam diffraction (XRD) investigation uncovered that slims were polycrystalline and showed two phases cubic and hexagonal structure with increasing the hexagonal phase with increment Cu ratio.
-  S. Kar and S. Chaudhuri, Met. Org. Nano-Metal Chem. 36 (2006) 289-312.
-  Xu Y. N., Ching W. Y., Electronic, optical, and structural properties of some wurtzite crystals, Physical Review B, 48 (1993) 4335-4351.
-  B. Skinner, Unit-cell edges of natural and synthetic sphalerites Locality: synthetic, American Mineralogist, 46 (1961) 1399-1411.
-  J. Ximello-Quiebras, G. Contreras-Puente, J. Aguilar-Hernandez, G. Santana Rodriguez and A. Arias-Carbajal Readigos, Sol. Energ. Mater. Sol Cells, 82 (2004) 263.
-  Fundamentals of the Physics of Solids, Vol. I Structure and Dynamics Translated by Attila, 1999, Piroth, Vol. 242, p. 261.
-  B. Warren, X-ray Diffraction, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, (1969), p: 253.
-  Z. Rizwan, A. Zakaria, M. Ghazali, A. Jafari, F. Ud Din, and R. Zamiri, Int. J. Mol. Sci., 12 (2011) 1293.
-  J. Tauc, Amorphous and Liquid Semiconductors, Plenum Press, London and New York (1974).
-  S. M. Sze and Kwok K. Ng, Physics of Semiconductor Devices. Third Edition, A John Wiley & Sons, Jnc., Publication, (2006), p. 60.
-  S. Aksoy, Y. Caglar, S. Ilican, and M. Caglar, Optica Applicata, V. XL, N.1 (2010) 7.
-  L. Kazmerski, Polycrystalline and Amorphous Thin Films and Devices, Academic Press (1980).
Publication order reference