Pedagogical Technology of Student Cross-Cultural Communication Formation by Studying Foreign Languages
Languages of publication
The article is stipulated by the necessity to improve the pedagogic process in terms of forming cross-cultural communication by studying foreign languages. The problem is solved through outlining the gradual stages of the pedagogical technology as one of the main vectors of the pedagogic process. The stages of the pedagogical technology are based on the invariable stages of any person's activity. They are orientating and motivating, cognitive and informative, transformational and analytical, reflexive and estimating. The efficiency of the proposed pedagogical technology is proved by the pedagogical experiment.
-  O. Oleksenko, Formation of Cross-Cultural Communication Experience of Future Managers, World Scientific News, 40, 2016.
-  Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assuarance in the European Higher Education Area, http://www.enqa.eu/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/ESG_2015.pdf.
-  N. Talyzina, Practice in Pedagogic Psychology, Academia, Moscow, 2002.
-  T. Kolbina¸ Formation of Cross-Cultural Communication of Future Economists: Theoretical and Methodological Aspect, “INZhEK”, Kharkiv, 2008.
-  Yeliseeva, General Theory of Statistics, Finance and Statistics, Moscow, 2001.
-  Statistics in Pedagogy, http://www.mtas.ru/uploads/stat.zip.
-  V. Afanasiev, Sport Metrology, YGPU, Yaroslavl, 2009.
-  O. Oleksenko, Assessment Criteria of Future Managers' Preparation for Cross-Cultural Communication, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences, Vol. 68, 2016.
-  R. Godwin-Jones, Augmented Reality and Language Learning: from Annotated Vocabulary to Place-Based Mobile Games, Language Learning and Technology, Vol. 20, № 3, 2016.
-  Lois A. Yamauch, Kazufumi Taira, Tracy Trevorrow, Effective Instruction for Engaging Culturally Diverse Students in Higher Education, International Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, Vol. 28, № 3, 2016.
-  Hillary H. Steiner, The Strategy Project: Promoting Self-Regulated Learning through an Authentic Assignment, International Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, Vol. 28, № 2, 2016.
Publication order reference