Languages of publication
In this paper, we introduce new axioms using the concepts of the countability axioms via dense sets, namely dense countability axioms and they are denoted by D-countability axioms, where a topological space is called D-sequential (D-separable, D-first countable, D-Lindelöf, D-𝛿-compact or D-second countable) space if it has a dense sequential (separable, first countable, Lindelöf, 𝛿-compact or second countable) subspace. We prove that D-separable spaces and D-second countable spaces are equivalent to separable spaces. Moreover, we study some properties of D-countability axioms; as their subspaces and their continuous images. In addition, we provide some inter-relations between D-countability axioms and countability axioms through some examples.
-  S. Willard: General Topology. Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, United States of American (1970).
-  F. Siwiec. On defining a space by a weak base. Pacific J. Math 52 (1974) 233-245
-  A. V. Arkhangel'skii. Mappings and spaces. Russian Math. Surveys, 21:4 (1966) 115-162
-  Reneé Sirois Dumais, Quasi and weakly-quasi-first-countable spaces. Topology and its Applications, 11, 2 (1980) 223-230
-  Yamilet Quintana, A Note on alpha-semi Countability and Related Topics. International Mathematical Forum 2, 54 (2007) 2661-2674
-  Ponnuthai Selvarani. S, Poongothai. K, Generalization of Urysohn's Lemma and Tietze Extension Theorem in b-finitely additive space. International Journal of Computer Application, 2 , 3, (2013) 1-19
-  D. Andrijević. On b-open sets. Matehmatichki Vesnik, Vol. 48, no 1-2 (1996) 59-64
-  R. B. Beshimov. On some properties of weakly separable spaces. Uzbek. Math. Journ. 1 (1994) 7-11 (in Russian).
-  R. B. Beshimov. A Note on Weakly Separable Spaces. Mathematica Moravica Vol. 6 (2002) 9-19
-  R. B. Beshimov, A weakly separable space and separability. Doklady Uzbek. Akad. Nauk, 3 (1994) 10-12 (in Russian).
-  R. B. Beshimov, Covariant fnctors and weak separability. Doklady Uzbek. Akad. Nauk 7 (1994) 9-11 (in Russian).
-  R. B. Beshimov, Weakly separable spaces and their separable compactifications. Doklady Uzbek. Akad. Nauk 1 (1997) 15-18 (in Russian).
-  K. Dlaska, rc-Lindelof sets and almost rc-Lindelof sets. Kyungpook Math. J. 34, 2 (1994) 275-281
-  D. Janković and C. Konstadilaki. On covering properties by regular closed sets. Math. Pan-non. 7 (1996), no. 1, 97-111
-  B. Al-Nashef, K. Al-Zoubi, A note on rc-Lindelof and related spaces. Questions Answers Gen. Topology 21, 2, (2003) 159-170
-  Khalid Al-Zoubi, Bassam Al-Nashef, I-Lindelöf Spaces. International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences Volume 2004 |Article ID 173213, 7 pages. https://doi.org/10.1155/S0161171204307131
-  Sudip Kumar Pal, I-Sequential Topological Spaces. Applied Mathematics E-Notes, 14 (2014) 236-241
-  S. P. Franklin: Spaces in Which Sequences Suffice. Math 57 (1965) 107-115.
-  M. Ganster: A Note on Strongly Lindelöf Spaces. Soochw J. Math 15 (1) (1989) 99-104
Publication order reference