Fabrication and Characterization of Porous Silicon
Languages of publication
In this work, nanocrystalline porous silicon layers were fabricated by photoelectrochemical etching of n type silicon (n-Si) wafer. Different etching time (15, 20, 25 and 30) min and 10 mA/cm2 current density were tested to study their effect on the formation nanosized pore array. Porous silicon is investigation by X-Ray diffractions (XRD) and atomic force microscopy properties (AFM). Crystallites size was estimated by X-Ray diffraction. Atomic Force microscopy confirmed the nonmetric size Chemical Anodization the electrochemical etching was noticed of PS. The atomic force microscopy investigation showed the rough silicon surface which increased with etching time porous structure nucleates which leads to an increase in the depth and width (diameter) of surface pits.
-  Xu Z.P., Zeng Q.H., Lu G.Q., Yu, A.B. Inorganic nanoparticles as carriers for efficient cellular delivery. Chem. Eng. Sci. 2006, 61, 1027-1040.
-  J.H. Park, Gu L., von Maltzahn G., Ruoslahti E., Bhatia S.N., Sailor M.J. Biodegradable luminescent porous silicon nanoparticles for in vivo applications. Nat. Mater. 2009, 8, 331-336.
-  M. Ferrari, Cancer nanotechnology: opportunities and challenges. Nat. Rev. Cancer 2005, 5, 161-171.
-  U. Popp, R. Herbig, G. Michel, E. Müller, Ch. Oestreich. Properties of nanocrystalline ceramic powders prepared by laser evaporation and recondensation. Journal of the European Ceramic Society Volume 18, Issue 9, 1998, Pages 1153-1160
-  P.J. Kelly, Arnell, R.D. Magnetron sputtering: a review of recent developments and applications. Vacuum 2000, 56, 159-172.
-  M.T. Reetz, Helbig W. Size Selective Synthesis of Nanostructured Transition Metal Clusters. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1994, 116, 7401-7402.
-  B.H., Kear, Strutt, P.R. Chemical processing and applications for nanostructured materials. Nanostruct. Mater. 1995, 6, 227-236.
-  O. Bisi, S. Ossicini, L. Pavesi, Surface Science Reports 38 (2000) 1-126
-  Khalid Omar, Y. Al-Dour, Asmiet Ramizy, Z. Hassan, Superlattices and Microstructures 50 (2011) 119–127.
-  D. Buttard, D. Bellet, G. Dolino, J. Appl. Phys. 79 (1996) 8060-8070
-  I. M. Young, M. I. Beale, J. D. Benjamin, Applied Physics. Lett. 46 (1985) 1133-1135
-  D. C. Chang, V. Baranauskas, I. Doi, Journal of Porous Materials 7 (2000) 349–352
Publication order reference