Antimatter in Hidden Dimensions: A Possible Origin of Dark Energy
Languages of publication
This paper presents a possible origin of dark energy, which is believed to be the cause of accelerated expansion rate of the cosmos with the aid of superstring theory and the observed matter-antimatter asymmetry. It proposes a model in which the antimatter, and particularly antiquarks, occupies the Calabi-Yau manifold in six dimensions and thus attracts the quarks via ‘gluons’. This phenomenon creates an illusionary vision. This paper also provides a conceivable explanation of the observed matter-antimatter asymmetry in the visible universe.
-  Carroll, Sean M., and Grant N. Remmen. A nonlocal approach to the cosmological constant problem. Physical Review D 95.12 (2017): 123504.
-  Arefin, Md Arman, Avijit Mallik, and Md Asfaquzzaman (2018). Renewable energy–assisted hybrid three-wheeler: A numerical investigation. Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 10(12), 1-13. DOI: 10.1177/1687814018814372
-  Hsieh, Dong-Ru, Po-Yi Kuo, Jer-Yi Lin, Yi-Hsuan Chen, Tien-Shun Chang, and Tien-Sheng Chao. High-performance sidewall damascened tri-gate poly-si TFTs with the strain proximity free technique and stress memorization technique. Semiconductor Science and Technology 32, no. 2 (2017): 025004.
-  Copeland, Edmund J., Mohammad Sami, and Shinji Tsujikawa. Dynamics of dark energy. International Journal of Modern Physics D 15.11 (2006): 1753-1935.
-  Sharma, Narendra D. The Theory of Evolution of the Universe & Cosmic Consciousness: Scientific & Spiritual Viewpoints. Journal of Consciousness Exploration & Research 9, no. 6 (2018).
-  Buchbinder, Evgeny I., and Burt A. Ovrut. Non-vanishing superpotentials in heterotic string theory and discrete torsion. Journal of High Energy Physics 2017, no. 1 (2017): 38.
-  Dawid, Richard. Chronical Incompleteness, Final Theory Claims, and the Lack of Free Parameters in String Theory. (2018) 1-22. arXiv:1812.07303
-  Irion, Robert. Focus: In Search of Hidden Dimensions. Physics 3 (1999) 15.
-  "Orders Of Magnitude (Length)". Wikipedia. Available at https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orders_of_magnitude_(length) . Accessed [25 Aug. 2016].
-  Berry, Michael V. Principles of cosmology and gravitation. Routledge, 2017.
-  O’Raifeartaigh, Cormac, Michael O’Keeffe, Werner Nahm, and Simon Mitton. One hundred years of the cosmological constant: from “superfluous stunt” to dark energy. The European Physical Journal H 43, no. 1 (2018) 73-117.
-  Mielke, Eckehard W. Geometric Model of Quark Confinement? Geometrodynamics of Gauge Fields, pp. 347-358. Springer, Cham, 2017.
-  Klein, Rebecca, Thomas Mannel, Javier Virto, and K. Keri Vos. CP violation in multibody B decays from QCD factorization. Journal of High Energy Physics 2017, no. 10, 117.
-  Kane, Gordon. Modern elementary particle physics: explaining and extending the standard model. Cambridge University Press, 2017.
-  Siemens, Philip J. Elements of nuclei: many-body physics with the strong interaction. CRC Press, 2018.
-  Satz, Helmut. The analysis of dense matter. In Extreme States of Matter in Strong Interaction Physics, pp. 1-12. Springer, Cham, 2018.
-  Adare, Andrew, C. Aidala, N. N. Ajitanand, Y. Akiba, M. Alfred, V. Andrieux, K. Aoki et al. Measurement of the relative yields of ψ (2 S) to ψ (1 S) mesons produced at forward and backward rapidity in p+ p, p+ Al, p+ Au, and He 3+ Au collisions at s NN= 200 GeV. Physical Review C 95, no. 3 (2017): 034904.
-  Greiner, Sebastian, and Thomas W. Grimm. Three-form periods on Calabi-Yau fourfolds: Toric hypersurfaces and F-theory applications. Journal of High Energy Physics 2017, no. 5 (2017): 151.
Publication order reference