The Execution of New Interleaved Single-Stage of Three-Phase Ac-Dc Converter with Power Factor Correction Using Space Shift Pulse Width Modulation
Languages of publication
In this project is addressed to the function of AC-DC converter operation and its modulation techniques. In recent years to developing pulse width modulation to used power conversion process. The many techniques of PWM to improve power production program. In this project focused Addresses a cost-effective, flexible solution of improvement of efficiency to three phase AC-DC converter using SVPWM(space vector pulse width modulation).The proposed converter has a better efficiency, especially under light-load condition and it was explained that this is because the energy from the output inductor can always be used to ensure that the very top and the very bottom switches can be turned ON with ZVS due to a discharge path that is introduced by its flying capacitor.
-  Golbon N. and Moschopoulos G. (2012). ‘A Low-Power Ac-Dc Single-Stage Converter With Reduced Dc Bus Voltage Variation’, IEEE Trans. on Power Electron., Vol. 27, No.8, pp. 3714-3724.
-  Houldsworth J., and Grant D. (1984), ‘The Use Of Harmonic Distortion To Increase The Output Voltage Of A Three-Phase PWM Inverter’, IEEE Trans Ind Appl IA-20: 1224-1228.
-  Hamdad F S. and Bhat A K S.(2014). ’A Novel Soft-Switching High-Frequency Transformer Isolated Three-Phase AC To DC Converter With Low Harmonic Diatortion’, IEEE trsans, power Elevtron, Vol. 19, No 1, pp. 35-45.
-  Kamnarn U., Chunkag V. (2005). ‘Analysis and design of a modular three phase Ac-to-dc converter using CUK rectifier module with nearly unity Power factor and fast dynamic response‘, IEEE Trans on Power Elec., Vol. 24, No. 8. pp. 2000-2012.
-  Kim H S., Baek J W., Ryu M R., Kim J H., and Jung J H. (2014). ‘He high efficiency isolated ac–dc converter using the three-phase interleaved LLC resonant converter employing the Y-connected rectifier,’ IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol. 29, No. 8, pp. 4017-4028.
-  Kwon J M., Choi W Y., Kwon B H.(2011). ‘Single-stage quasi-resonant flyback converter for a cost-effective PDP sustain power module,’ IEEE Trans. on Industrial. Elec., Vol. 58, No. 6, pp. 2372-2377.
-  Limits for Harmonic Current Emission (Equipement Input current>16 A per phase), IEC 1003-3-2 Int. , std., 1995.
-  Narimani M. and Moschopoulos, (2014). ”A new interleaved three-phase single-stage pfc AC-DC converter,” IEEE Trans. Ind Electrol Vol. 61, No. 2 pp. 648-654.
-  Suraywanshi H M.,. Retake M R., Thakre K M., and Borghate V B.(2008). ’Unity-power-factor operation of three phase ac-dc soft switched Converter based on boost active clamp topology in modular approach’, IEEE Trans. on Power Elec., Vol. 23, No. 1., pp. 229-236.
-  Sheng H., Wang F., and Tipton WC. (2012). ‘A fault-detection and protection Scheme for three-level dc-dc converters based on monitoring flying Capacitor voltage,’ IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol. 27, No. 2, pp. 685-697
-  Sun J., Grotstollen H. (1996). Optimized space vector modulation and regular-sampled PWM: a reexamination. In: Proceedings of Recent Advances in Pulse Width Modulation Techniques and Multilevel Inverters (World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology. International Journal of Electrical, Computer, Energetic, Electronic and Communication Engineering Vol. 8, No. 3.
-  Tamyurek B. and D A Torrey, (2011). ’A three-phase unity powers factor single-stage ac-dc converter based on an interleaved fly back topology,’ IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 308-318.
-  Wang C M. (2008). ’A novel single-stage high-power-factor electronic last with symmetrical half-bridge topology,’ IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol. 55, No. 2, pp. 969-972.
-  Xie Y., Fang Y. and Li Y. (2005). ’Zero voltage switching three-level three-phase high-power-factor rectifier, “in processs’, IEEE IECON 2007, 1319-1327.
Publication order reference