On the comparison of group playing and computer games and their effects on students
Languages of publication
Attention to children and adolescents and their helath status will guarantee the future of health of the society. Games as spirit of childhood and the thing distinguishing children from adulthood is a medium with which the child communicates with the world around. Thus, it is imperative to carry out a research on comparing children's physical games in natural settings and computer games which have recently entered into the children world. In the current research, an all-out comparison between these two games has taken place while examining features and outcomes of physical and computer games. The present research has been conducted in a library form and through examination of relevant books and sources. Upon analyzing evidence and sources, it is concluded that children's play in natural settings free from virtual world is far better than computer games and its positive outcomes are more while less risks are incurred. Moreover, computer games related negative outcomes are greater than positive ones.
-  A. A. Shoari Nejad, Developmental Psychology. Tehran: PNU publication (2007).
-  F. Mehrabi Far, H. Mortazavi, and M. Lesani, Examining the types and duration of computer games and its relationship to academic achievement among students in Kerman. Research on curriculum land planning 9(7) (2012) 125-135
-  G. Riahi Nejad, The secret world of the child. Tehran: Eshraghye publication (1991).
-  H. Mehdian, H. Momeni Manmooea, and H. Rafi'ea pour, The effect of computer games on aspects of student behavior. Journal of Information and Communication Technologies in Education 5 (2) (2014) 41-59.
-  H. R. Wethington, R. A. Hahn, D. S. Fuqua whitley, T. A. Fuqua_whitley, A. Liberman, and E. Moscicki, The effectiveness of intarventions to reduce sychological harm grom traumatic events among children and adolescents: a systematic review. American Journal of Preventive Medicine 35(3) (2008) 287-313
-  H. Tirgar, F. Belali Meibodi, and M. Hasani, The relationship between computer games and aggression of the academic progress of students in Kerman. Health and Development Magazine 4(1) (2015) 53-65
-  I. Zamani, A. Kheradmand, M. Cheshmi, A. Abedi, and N. Hedayati, Comparing the). Social skills of student addicted to computer games with normal student. Addiction and Heath 2(3-4) (2010) 59-65
-  J. Faraji, A. Alipur, and S. A. Mir Reza'ea, The effects of computer games on children's cognitive mental activity and safety indicators. Journal of Psychology, 23 (20002) 243-227
-  J. Mehdi Nejad, M. Ebrahim Damavandi, R. Sirus Sabri, and J. Abbas Pur Asadola, The impact of natural play environments in the development of quality education for children. Journal of Technology Education, 6(4) (2012) 297-304
-  K. Khaza'ea, and N. Jalilian, The effect of educational computer games on academic achievement and creativity of elementary school students. Journal of Information and Communication Technologies in Education, 5(2) (2014) 23-39.
-  K. Mardomi, and S. Ebrahimi, Play motivation, strategy, design of learning environments. Iranian Architectural Forum magazine 5 (2013) 161-172
-  M. A. Ahmadvand, Psychology of the game. Tehran: PNU publication (2014).
-  M. R. Kurdi, Review and compare physical abilities and motor Adraky students aged 9 and 10 north and south of Tehran and comparison with the American students of the same age, physical education master's thesis, Tehran University, (2000).
-  N. Yazdani Pour, and F. Yazd Khasti, The effectiveness of group games on social skills in preschool children 6 to 7 years old in Isfahan. Journal of Behavioral Sciences 10(3) (2012) 221-228
-  P. Noorbakhsh, and R. Rezvani Asl, The impact of 10 weeks of school to play on some perceptual_motor abilities of female students in third grade elementary school, Mahshahr city. Olympic Journal 13(1) (2005) 55-65
-  R. Fallah Chay, Educational games for children (from birth to two years). Tehran: parent-teacher organizations publication, (2001).
-  R. Farmanbar, Z. Tavana, F. Estebsari, Z. Atr Kar Roshhan, Its computer games and aggression in students in Rasht city. scientific Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion 1(3) (2013) 25-34
-  S. Azari, Computer games and violence. Research and Evaluation 15(54) (2008) 125-172
-  S. Fazl Allahi, and M. Malaki Tavan, Adverse effects of computer games on children's education from the perspective of educators District 2 Qom. Islamic and Educational Research, 3(2) (2011) 125-144.
-  S. Ghorbani, H. Mohamad Zade, and B. Tartibian, The impact of computer games on adolescents arousal. Move journal 24 (2007) 199-208.
-  S. Yousefi, The effects if School games on motor development impact of female students in the third year of primary school 5 area (Tehran). Thesis Master of Physical Education, Tehran University, (2003).
-  T. Aghajani, R. Jabarof, and M. Mostafa Boof, The impact of gaming on children social skills. Social Journal of Development Studies 6(3) (2014).
-  Z. Karami Baghteyfouni, M. Raoufi., M. Asadihaghighat., H. Mahmodian, and M. Khaledian, A comparison of aggression and irrational beliefs of the students on the basis of their using of computer games, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences, 31(2014) 1-8. doi:10.18052/www.scipress.com/ILSHS.31.1
-  Z. Salman, Evaluation of physical activity and play in the development of pre-school children's, master's thesis, Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran, (1994).
Publication order reference