Reduction of a Pythagorean Fuzzy Matrix to Fuzzy Matrix
Languages of publication
We have read some of the results of ∨_L and ∧_L from the Lukasiewicz type over Pythagorean fuzzy matrices. We presented four reduction operations about the Pythagorean fuzzy matrices. We associate the reduction operations to relate ∨_L and ∧_L activities.
- K. Atanassov, R. Tcvetkov, On Lukasiewicz’s intuitionistic fuzzy disjunction and conjunction. Annual of Informatics Section, Union of Scientists in Bulgaria, 2010; 3: 90-94.
- Y. B. Im, E. B. Lee, S. W. Park, The Determinant of square intuitionistic fuzzy matrices, Far East Journal of Mathematical Sciences, 2001; 3(5): 789-796
- S. K. Khan, M. Pal, A. K. Shyamal, Intuitionistic fuzzy matrices, Notes on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets, 2002; 8(2): 51-62
- T. Muthuraji, S. Sriram and P. Murugadas, Decomposition of intuitionistic fuzzy matrices, Fuzzy Inf. Eng. 2016; 8: 345-354
- T. Muthuraji, S. Sriram, Representation and Decomposition of an intuitionistic fuzzy matrix using some (α,α^') cuts, Applications and Applied Mathematics, 2017; 12(1): 241-258.
- T. Muthuraji, S. Sriram, Reduction of an intuitionistic fuzzy matrix to fuzzy matrix with some algebraic properties, Annals of Fuzzy Mathematics and Informatics, 2017; 13(4), 475-483
- I. Silambarasan, S. Sriram, Algebraic operations on Pythagorean fuzzy matrices, Mathematical Sciences International Research Journal, 2018; 7(2): 406-414.
- M.G. Thomson, Convergence of powers of fuzzy matrix, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 1977; 57: 476-480
- D. Venkatesan and S. Sriram, Multiplicative operations of Intuitionistic Fuzzy Matrices, Annals of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 2017; 14(1): 173-181
- D. Venkatesan and S. Sriram, Further multiplicative operations of Intuitionistic Fuzzy Matrices, Int. J. Fuzzy Mathematical Archive, 2017; 12(2): 105-113.
- D. Venkatesan, S. Sriram, Commutative Monoids and Monoid Homomorphism on Lukasiewicz Disjunction and Conjunction Operations Over Pythagorean Fuzzy Matrices. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, March2019, Vol 12(10), http://dx.doi.org/10.17485/ijst%2F2019%2Fv12i10%2F140639
- R. R. Yager, Pythagorean membership grades in multicriteria decision making. IEEE Trans Fuzzy Syst. 2014; 22: 958-965
Publication order reference