How to Plot the H-R Diagram and Use its Applications
Languages of publication
In this study, we sought to explain how the stars who due to their physical features classified. In following, we explain more of what outcomes can be extracted category. However, we must consider that the physical characteristics of stars, clusters of stars in the universe will have an important role in finding distribution patternof stars
-  Porter, Roy (2003). The Cambridge History of Science. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press. p. 518. ISBN 978-0-521-57243-9.
-  S.D. Sadatian, Is Time Inhomogeneous?, International Letters of Chemistry, Physics and Astronomy 13(2) (2014) 155-159.
-  S.D. Sadatian, A Anvari, F(T) Dark Energy Model and SNe Data, World Scientific News 12 (2015) 12-26.
-  S.D. Sadatian, Orderly Disorder in modern Physics, International Letters of Chemistry, Physics and Astronomy 9(2) (2015) 163-172.
-  S.D. Sadatian, Possibility of Stars Energy Mechanism on the Earth, International Letters of Chemistry, Physics and Astronomy 6 (2015) 42-49.
-  S.D. Sadatian, Introduce of Generalized Uncertainty Principle; International Letters of Chemistry, Physics and Astronomy 20(1) (2014) 10-20 (2014).
Publication order reference