The importance of competition and enterprise competitiveness
Languages of publication
Competitive company has the ability and flexibility to adapt to changing conditions and make decisions that will provide him a competitive advantage. The aim of this article is thus to present the issues of competition and the competitiveness of enterprises.
-  D. Faulkner, C. Bowman, Competitive strategies, 1996, Gebethner & Ska, Warsaw.
-  S. Forlicz S., Microeconomic aspects of the flow of information between market players, 1996, WSB Publishing House in Poznan, Poznan.
-  M. Gorynia, Concept and methodology of research competitiveness. The competitiveness of the Polish economy in the era of integration with the European Union and globalization, Additional materials, Warsaw School of Economics Group Lisbon, 1996, Borders competition Poltext, Warsaw.
-  M. Grzebyk, Cluster concept and cooperation and the competitiveness of businesses. The company and region, competitiveness and innovation, Rzeszow, 1 (2009).
-  M. Grzebyk, Z. Krynski, Competition and competitiveness of enterprises. The theoretical approach, Social inequality and economic growth. Conditions efficient operation of the company and the region, University of Rzeszow, Rzeszow, 20 (2011).
-  A. Jonas A., Strategies of competition in the market of banking services, 2002, Library Manager and banker, Warsaw.
-  M. Kisiel M., Internet and competitiveness of banks in Poland, 2005, CeDeWu, Warsaw.
-  P. Kotler, Marketing analysis, planning, implementation and control, 1999, SJA Publishing, Warsaw.
-  M. A. Lesniewski, The Resource Competitiveness of Enterprises, Economics and Organization of Enterprise 4 (2014).
-  M. Lisinski, The concept of clusters and possibilities of its use for corporate restructuring. Restructuring of economies in transition. Instruments, course, effects, 2005, AE in Cracow, Warsaw-Crakow.
-  M. Lubinski, T. Michalski, J. Misala, International competitiveness of the economy. Concepts and way of measuring, 1995, Institute for Development and Strategic Studies, Warsaw.
-  A. Rappaport, Value for shareholders. Guide manager and investor, 2000, WIGPress, Warsaw.
-  I. Rutkowski, Marketing as a source of competitive advantage. Marketing as a factor and instrument of competition, 1997, PWE, Warsaw.
-  M. J. Stankiewicz, The competitiveness of businesses, Building competitiveness companies in the conditions of globalization, 2005, Home Organizer, Torun.
-  The World Competitiveness Report, 1994, World Economic Forum, Lausanne.
Publication order reference