Cloud Computing – Architecture, Platform and Security Issues: A Survey
Languages of publication
Cloud computing system delivers computing resources as a service over the network. During the last few years clod computing technology has gained attention due to its autonomous and cost effective services. It is responsible for the growth of IT industry. But cloud computing has various security challenges that hinder the rapid adoption of this computing paradigm. Efficient steps should be taken to make cloud computing more secure and reliable. This paper works on overview of clod computing as well as related security issues.
-  Aftab H.M., Ismail A.R. and Mohamad F.A.H. (2014). Significant Causes and Effects of Variation Orders in Construction Projects. Research Journal of Applied sciences, Engineering and Technology, 7(21), 4494-4502.
-  Aibinu A.A. and Jagboro G.O. (2002). The Effect of Construction Delays on Project Delivery in Nigeria Construction Industry. International Journal of Oroject Management, 20(8), 593-599
-  Alaghbari W., Razzali A.K., Azizah S., and Ernawati. (2007). The Significant Factors Causing Delay of Building Projects in Malaysia. Journal of Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 14(2), 192-206.
-  Arain F.M., and Pheng L.S. (2005b). How Design Consultants Perceive Causes of Variation Orders for Institutional Buildings in Singapore. Architectural Engineering and Design Management, 1(3), 181-196.
-  Bower D. (2000). A systemetic Approach to the Evaluation of Indirect Costs of Contract Variations. Construction Management and Economics, 18(3), 263-268.
-  Charoenngam C., Coquinco S.T and Hadikusumo B.H.W. (2003). Web Based Application for Managing Change Order in Construction Projects. Construction Innovation, 3, 197-215.
-  European Centre for Research Training and Development. (2013). International Journal of Project Development and Economics Sustainability, 1(1), 56-72
-  Gray C. and Hughes W. (2001). Building Design Management. Butterworth Heinemann, Oxford, United Kingdom.
-  Hanna A. and Gunduz M. (2004). Impacts of Change orders on Small Labour Intensive Projects. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 130(5), 726-733.
-  Harbans S.K.S. (2003). Valuation of Varied Work: A Commentary, In Bulletin Ingenieus. The Board of Engineers Malaysia, 20(3), 32-42.
-  Ibironke O.T. (2004). Building Economics. Timlab Quanticost. Birnin-Kebbi, Nigeria.
-  Isa B.A., Jimoh R.A. and Achuenu E. (2013). An Overview of the Contribution of Construction Sector to the Sustainable Development in Nigeria. Net Journal of Business Management, 1(1), 1-6.
-  Kelly J. and Duerk D. (2002). Construction Project Briefing/Architectural Programming 'Best Value in Construction, RICS Foundation,. Oxford: Blackwell Publishing.
-  Kelly J. and Male S. (2002). Value Management Best Value in Construction, RICS Foundations. Oxford: Blackwell Publishing.
-  Koushki P.A., Al-Rashid K. and Kartam N. (2005). Delays and Cost Increases in the Construction of Private Residential Projects in Kuwait. Construction Management and Economics, 23, 286-294.
-  Memon A.H., Rahman I.A., Abdullahi M.R., and Azis A.A.A. (2011). Time Overun in Construction Projects from the Perspective of Project Management Consultants (PMC). Journal of Surveying, Construction and Property, 2(1), 54-66.
-  Memon A.H.,Rahman I.A., Abdullahi M.R. and Azis A.A.A. (2010). Factors Affecting Construction Cost in MARA Large Construction Projects: Representatibe of Project Management Consultants. International Journal of Sustainable Construction Engineering and Technology, 1(2), 41-54.
-  Mohammad N., Che Ani A.I., Rakmat R.A.O.K., and Yusof M.A. (2010). Investigation of the causes of variation orders in the Construction of Building Project- A study in the state of Selangor, Malaysia. Journal of Building Performance, 1(1), 73-82.
-  Nwuba C.C. (2004). An Analysis of House Construction Costs Trends in Nigeria. Nigeria Institute of Quantity Surveyors Journal, 1(1), 4-9
-  Oladapo A.A. (2007). A Quantitative Assessment of the Cost and Time Impact of Variation Orders on Construction Projects. Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology, 5(1), 35-48.
-  Oshodi O.S. (2012). A Comprehensive Study on Causes and Effects of Delay in Nigeria and Iranian Construction Projects. Asian Journal of Business and Management Services, 3(1), 29-36.
-  Pourrstam T. and Ismail A. (2011). Significant Factors Causing and Effects of Delay in Iranian Construction Projects. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 5(7), 450-456.
-  Shittu A.A. and Shehu M.A. (2010). Impact of Building and Construction Investment on the Economy during the Military Era (199-1998) and the Civilian Era (1999-2006). Journal of Construction Technology and Management, 11(182), 88-98
-  Ssegava J.K., Mfolwe K.M., Makuke B. and Kutua B. (2002). Construction Variations: A scourge or a Necessity? Proceeding of the First International Conference in CIB W107, (pp. 87 - 96). Cape Town, South Africa.
-  Thomas H.R., Horman M.J., De Souza U.E.L and Zavrski I. (2002). Reducing Variability to Improve Performance as a Lean Construction Principle. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 128(2), 144-154.
-  Wang Y. (2000). Coordination Issues in Chinese Large Building Projects. Journal of Management Engineering, 121(3), 290-296.
-  A. A. Aibinu, G. O. Jagboro. The effects of construction delays on project delivery in Nigerian construction industry. International Journal of Project Management Volume 20, Issue 8, November 2002, Pages 593-599 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0263-7863(02)00028-5
-  Sinem Mollaoglu-Korkmaz Lipika Swarup; and David Riley. Delivering Sustainable, High-Performance Buildings: Influence of Project Delivery Methods on Integration and Project Outcomes. Journal of Management in Engineering Vol. 29, Issue 1, January 2013, https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)ME.1943-5479.0000114
-  Adetokunbo A. Oyetunji, and Stuart D. Anderson,Relative Effectiveness of Project Delivery and Contract Strategies. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management Vol. 132, Issue 1 (January 2006) https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9364(2006)132:1(3)
-  Pertti Lahdenperä. Making sense of the multi-party contractual arrangements of project partnering, project alliancing and integrated project delivery. Construction Management and Economics Volume 30, 2012 - Issue 1, 57-79, http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/01446193.2011.648947
-  Isaac Aje. The impact of contractors' prequalification on construction project delivery in Nigeria. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management Vol. 19 Issue: 2, 2012, pp.159-172, https://doi.org/10.1108/09699981211206098
-  Albert P. C. Chan, Ada P. L. Chan, Benchmarking: An International Journal Benchmarking: An International Journal, Vol. 11 Issue: 2, 2006, pp. 203-221, https://doi.org/10.1108/14635770410532624
-  Murali Sambasivan, Yau Wen Soon. Causes and effects of delays in Malaysian construction industry. International Journal of Project Management Volume 25, Issue 5, July 2007, Pages 517-526, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijproman.2006.11.007
Publication order reference