Pulsed laser induced potassium oxide plasma analyzed by optical emission spectrum technique
Languages of publication
In this work, a spectroscopic research on laser-produced potassium oxide plasma using optical emission spectroscopy (OES) technology is provided. Laser-induced K2O plasma produced at various laser energy has also been defined by visible emission spectroscopy. Plasma is created by a solid potassium oxide object radiated by a pulsed laser in a room environment. A Nd:YAG laser pulse 9 ns in duration with wavelength of (532) nm and a focal length of (10) cm in the range of energy (300-700) mJ is used to generate plasma from a planar K2O sample. The electron temperature (Te) was calculated in ratio line intensities method, while the electron density (ne) was calculated using Saha-Boltzmann equation, also another plasma parameters was calculated such as plasma (fp), Debye length (λD) and Debye number (ND). The increase in electron temperature and density was observed as a function of laser energies. Measurement of the production of the electron temperature in the rang (0.996-1.202) eV, While the electron density is in the rang (1.8×1016-8.8×1016) cm-3.
-  Gábor Galbács, Viktória Budavári and Zsolt Geretovszky. Multi-pulse laser-induced plasma spectroscopy using a single laser source and a compact spectrometer. Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry 2005, 20, 974-980. https://doi.org/10.1039/B504373E
-  R. E. Russo, X. L. Mao, C. Liu and J. Gonzalez, Laser assisted plasma spectrochemistry: laser ablation. J. Anal. At. Spectrom. 1 9 (2004) 1084-1089
-  J. White, G. O’Sullivan, S. Zakharov, P. Choi, V. Zakharov, H. Nishimura, S. Fujioka, and K. Nishihara, Tin laser-produced plasma source modeling at 13.5nm13.5nm for extreme ultraviolet lithography. Applied Physics Letters 92 (2008) 151501.
-  O. A. Hamadi, Effect of Annealing on the Electrical Characteristics of CdO-Si Heterostructure Produced by Plasma-Induced Bonding Technique. Iraqi Journal of Applied Physics 4(3) (2008) 34-37
-  O. A. Hammadi, M. K. Khalaf, and F. J. Kadhim, Farbication of UV photodetector from nickel oxide nanoparticles deposited on silicon substrate by closed-field unbalanced dual magnetron sputtering techniques Opt Quant Electron 230 (1) (2015) 32-36
-  S. N. Mazhir, N.H. Harb, Influence of concentration on the structural, optical and electrical properties of TiO2: CuO thin film Fabricate by PLD. IOSR Journal of Applied Physics 7 (6) (2015) 14-21. DOI: 10.9790/4861-07621421
-  Unnikrishnan, V. K., Alti, K., Kartha,V. B., Santhosh, C., Gupta,G. P. Suri, B. M., Measurements of plasma temperature and electron density in laser-induced copper plasma by time-resolved spectroscopy of neutral atom and ion emissions. Pramana J. Phys 74 (6) (2010) 983-993
-  Shadab Dabagh, Kashif Chaudhary, Zuhaib Haider, Jalil Ali, Study of structural phase transformation and hysteresis behavior of inverse-spinel α-ferrite nanoparticles synthesized by co-precipitation method. Results in Physics 8 (2018) 93-98
-  S. S. Harilal, C. V. Bindhu, Riju C. Issac, V. P. N. Nampoori, and C. P. G. Vallabhan. Electron density and temperature measurements in a laser produced carbon plasma. Journal of Applied Physics 82, 2140 (1997); https://doi.org/10.1063/1.366276
-  Muna A. Essa and Kadhim A. Aadim, Spectroscopic studying of plasma parameters for SnO2 doped ZnOprepared by pulse Nd:YAG laser deposition. Iraqi Journal of Physics 17 (42) (2019) 125-135
-  Ahmed K.Abbas and Saif I. Muslim, Measurement the Parameters of Cadmium Oxide Plasma Induced by Laser. International Journal of Recent Research and Applied Studies 4 (10) (2017) 66-72
-  Ali A-K. Hussain and Ahmed Abd Al-Razzaq, Plasma characteristics of Ag:Al alloy produced by fundamental and second harmonic frequencies of Nd:YAG. laser Iraqi Journal of Physics 14 (31) (2016) 205-214
-  National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Atomic spectra database. 2019. Version 5.7.
-  Kadhim A. AADIM, Detection of Laser-Produced Tin Plasma Emission Lines in Atmospheric Environment by Optical Emission Spectroscopy Technique. PHOTONIC SENSORS 7 (4) (2017) 289-293
-  Nek M. Shaikh, Y. Tao, R. A. Burdt, S. Yuspeh, N. Amin, and M. S. Tillack, Spectroscopic Studies of Tin Plasma Using Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy. The Sixth International Conference on Inertial Fusion Sciences and Applications 244 (2010) 1-4
-  Madyan A. Khalaf, Baida M. Ahmed and Kadhim A. Aadim, Spectroscopic Analysis of CdO1-X: SnX Plasma Produced by Nd:YAG Laser. Iraqi Journal of Science 61 (7) (2020) 1665-1671
Publication order reference