Some aspects of the speech process
Languages of publication
This article investigates with linguistic aspects of speech process and its nominative aspects, including all units of language and speech while taking into consideration of intersections. As there number of unlike viewpoints the syntax of external speech is diverse from internal speech syntax, because the internal speech is for the speaker and external speech pointed at someone. Final outcomes and shortcoming of the research may lead to better investigation as whole.
-  Aichert, I., Späth, M., & Ziegler, W. (2016). The role of metrical information in apraxia of speech. Perceptual and acoustic analyses of word stress. Neuropsychologia, 82, 171-178.
-  Ajwad, M. I., Abdulloev, I., Audy, R., Hut, S., de Laat, J., Kheyfets, I., … Torracchi, F. (2014). The skills road: skills for employability in Uzbekistan. Retrieved from http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/60023/
-  Akimov, A., & Dollery, B. (2009). Financial development policies in Uzbekistan: an analysis of achievements and failures. Economic Change and Restructuring, 42(4), 293-318.
-  Asadov, D. A., & Aripov, T. Y. (2009). The quality of care in post-soviet Uzbekistan: are health reforms and international efforts succeeding? Public Health, 123(11), 725-728.
-  Bhaduri, S., Chakraborty, A., & Ghosh, D. (2016). Speech Emotion Quantification with Chaos-Based Modified Visibility Graph-Possible Precursor of Suicidal Tendency. Journal of Neurology and Neuroscience 7(3:100), 1-7
-  Brumberg, J. S., Krusienski, D. J., Chakrabarti, S., Gunduz, A., Brunner, P., Ritaccio, A. L., & Schalk, G. (2016). Spatio-Temporal Progression of Cortical Activity Related to Continuous Overt and Covert Speech Production in a Reading Task. PloS One, 11(11), e0166872.
-  Bubel, M., Jiang, R., Lee, C. H., Shi, W., & Tse, A. (2016). AwareMe: Addressing Fear of Public Speech through Awareness. In Proceedings of the 2016 CHI Conference Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems (pp. 68-73). ACM. Retrieved from http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2890633
-  Calhoun, C. (2013). Human Rights Society of Uzbekistan. Globalization. Retrieved from http://en.hrsu.org/archives/1819
-  Chandra, A. (2014). India’s economic relations with Uzbekistan and Turkenistan: 1991-2005. Retrieved from http://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in/handle/10603/14488
-  Erkinov, A. (2007). ‘MUNĀJĀT’ or free "Religion". A Ritual Shamanistic song or spiritual literature? (A history of the genre in central Asia during 18th - 19th centuries. Oriente Moderno, 87(1), 85-102.
-  Guellaï, B., Streri, A., Chopin, A., Rider, D., & Kitamura, C. (2016). Newborns’ sensitivity to the visual aspects of infant-directed speech: Evidence from point-line displays of talking faces. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance, 42(9), 1275.
-  Gürgen, E. (1999). Economic Reforms in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan (Vol. 183). International monetary fund.
-  Juraev, A. M. (n.d.). Project Name Uzbekistan-Rural Enterprise Support... Project.
-  Kanevsky, D., & Sainath, T. (2016). System and method for speech recognition. Published by Technical Disclosure Commons.
-  Karieva, M. T., & Usmanov, T. M. (1997). P322 Incidence of syphilis in the Republic of Uzbekistan: Epidemiological aspects. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 9, S228.
-  Northcott, S., Simpson, A., Moss, B., Ahmed, N., & Hilari, K. (2016). How do speech-and-language therapists address the psychosocial well-being of people with aphasia? Results of a UK online survey. International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders. Retrieved from http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1460-6984.12278/full
-  Peyrouse, S. (2007). Economic aspects of the Chinese-Central Asia rapprochement. Silk Road Studies Program, Uppsala University. Retrieved from http://www.silkroadstudies.org/new/docs/Silkroadpapers/2007/0709China-Central_Asia.pdf
-  Reinöhl, U., & Himmelmann, N. P. (2016). ‘Renewal’: A figure of speech or a process sui generis? Ms., University of Cologne.
-  Sirojiddinov, S. (2015). Mir Alisher Navoi and his Persian-language poetry. European Journal of Literature and Linguistics, (2). Retrieved from http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/mir-alisher-navoi-and-his-persian-language-poetry
-  Soper, J. (1983). Shake-up in the Uzbek literary elite. Central Asian Survey, 1(4), 59-82.
-  Spinelli, M., Fasolo, M., & Mesman, J. (2017). Does prosody make the difference? A meta-analysis on relations between prosodic aspects of infant-directed speech and infant outcomes. Developmental Review. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.dr.2016.12.001
-  Text of President Islam Karimov’s Speech at the Joint Session of the Legislative Chamber and Senate of Uzbekistan’s Oliy Majlis. (n.d.). Retrieved 26 May 2015, from http://www.gov.uz/en/news/view/848
-  Wheeler, G. E. (1966). Edward Allworth: Uzbek literary politics.(Publications in Near and Middle East Studies, Columbia University, Series A, v.) 366 pp. The Hague, etc.: Mouton and Co., 1964. Guilders 42. Bulletin of the School of Oriental and African Studies, 29(01), 176-177.
Publication order reference