A New Approach for Solving Intuitionistic Dual Fuzzy Nonlinear Fractional Transportation Problem
Languages of publication
In this paper a new approach is explained for solving intuitionistic dual fuzzy fractional nonlinear equations. Here we have suggested a numerical method for solving a dual fuzzy nonlinear fractional equations instead of standard analytical techniques which are not suitable everywhere. Initially we wrote a dual fuzzy non-linear fractional equations in parametric form and then solve it by iterative method. An illustrative example is given to show the efficiency of our approach.
-  K. T. Atanassov. Intuitionistic fuzzy sets. Fuzzy Sets and Systems 20 (1986) 87-96
-  K. T. Atanassov. Intuitionistic fuzzy sets: Theory and Applications. Physica-Verlag, Heidelberg, New York. 20 (1999).
-  K. T. Atanassov. Ideas for Intuitionistic fuzzy equations, inequalities and optimization. Notes on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets 1 (1995) 17-24
-  S. Abbasbandy and B. Asady. Newton’s method for solving fuzzy nonlinear equations. Appl. Math. Comput. 156 (2004) 381-386
-  A. Chakraborty, S. P. Tiwari, A. Chattopadhyay and K. Chatterjee, Duality in fuzzy multi-objective linear programming with multi constraint. Int. J. Math. Oper Res. 6 (2014) 297-315
-  Dennis, J.E. Numerical methods for unconstrained optimization and nonlinear equations. Price Hall Inc, Englewood Cliffs (1983).
-  D. Dubois, H. Prade, Fuzzy Sets and Systems: Theory and Application, Academic Press, New York, 1980.
-  Kelley, C.T. Iterative methods for linear and nonlinear equations. SIAM, Philadelphia (1995).
-  Tavassoli Kajani, M., Asady, B, Hadi Venchehm, A. An iterative method for solving dual fuzzy nonlinear equations. Appl. Math. Comput. 167 (2005) 316-323
-  Maryam Mosleh, Solution of dual fuzzy polynomial equations by modified Adomian decomposition method. Fuzzy Inf. Eng 1 (2013) 45-56
-  N. Mahdavi-Amiri and S. H. Nasseri, Duality results and a dual simplex for linear programming problems with trapezoidal fuzzy variables. Fuzzy. Sets and Syst. 158 (2007) 1961-1978
-  Nurhakimah Ab and Lazim Abdullah. An interval type-2 dual fuzzy polynomial equations and ranking method of fuzzy numbers. Int. Journal of Mathematical and Computational Sci 8(1) (2014) 92-99
-  A. Noor’ani, J. Kavikumar, M. Mustafa and S. Nor. Solving dual fuzzy polynomial equation by ranking method. Far East Journal Mathematics and Science 51(2) (2011) 151-163.
-  W. Rodder and H.J. Zimmermann, Duality in fuzzy linear programming. External Methods and Syst Analysis (1980) 415-429
-  Poonam Shugani, S. H. Abbas and Vijay Gupta, Computation of fuzzy transportation problem with dual simplex method. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 4(4) (2014) 1-3
-  J. L. Verdeagay, A dual approach to solve the fuzzy linear programming problems. Fuzzy Sets and Syst. 14 (1984) 131-141
-  M. Venkatachalapathy and A. Edward Samuel. A New Dual Based Approach for the Unbalanced Fuzzy Transportation Problem. Applied Mathematical Sciences, 6 (2012) 4443-4455
-  M.Y. Waziri and A.U. Moyi. An alternative approach for solving dual fuzzy nonlinear equations. Int. J. Fuzzy Syst. 18(1) (2016) 103-107
-  Wang, X., Zhong, Z., and Ha, M. Iteration algorithms for solving fuzzy linear equations. Fuzzy Scts and Syst. 119 (2001) 121-128.
-  L.A. Zadeh, Fuzzy Sets. Information and Control 8 (1965) 338-353
-  M. Zangiabadi and H. R. Maleki, Fuzzy goal programming technique to solve multi-objective transportation problems with some non-linear membership functions. Iran. J. Fuzzy Syst 10 (2013) 61-74
-  H.J. Zimmermann, Fuzzy Sets Theory and its Application, Kluwer Academic Press, Dordrecht, (1991).
Publication order reference