Analysis of financial effectiveness proved by electricity sources, within the concept of sustainable development, based on the Polish example
Languages of publication
The article presents the issues related to EU member states - including Poland - shifting to pro-ecological sources of energy. Purpose of the article is to demonstrate limitations of quick electrical re-organization of EU member states, as well as possibilities and opportunities for utilizing the existing technologies, according to the principles of sustainable development. It also points to financial effectiveness of the described processes as well as to the arguments for stable and sustainable transformations within the energetic sector in Poland.
-  The Directive of the European Parliament and the Council No 2010/75/EU, of 24 November 2010, on industrial emissions (so-called IED).
-  Redukcja CO2, wspólny cel, różne drogi, Polska Izba Przemysłu Chemicznego, www.pipc.org.pl, access: [20.01.2014].
-  Kowalski M, Jaka energia dla Europy, Wprost, February 2014, p. 86.
-  Wieczerzak – Krusińska A, http://www.parkiet.com/artykul/1362044-Rosnace-ceny-praw-do-emisji-CO2- 20.02.2014.
-  Chancellery of the Prime Minister of Poland, the Department of Strategic Analyses, Model optymalnego miksu energetycznego dla Polski do roku 2060, Warsaw, November 2013.
-  http://www.bp.com/en/global/corporate/about-bp/statistical-review-of-world-energy.html - Statistical Review of World Energy 2015 – 10.08.2015.
-  European Commission, European Energy and Transport Trends to 2030 – update 2009, Brussels, August 2010.
-  Oettinger G., UE Proposes Tough Energy Efficiency Package, News from Business Green, March 2011.
-  http://www.bp.com/en/global/corporate/about-bp/statistical-review-of-world-energy-2013.html - Statistical Review of World Energy 2013 - 10.01.2014.
-  EU energetic policy, European Economic Congress, published: www.eecpoland.eu, access: [14.01.2014].
-  Balmaceda M., The Politics of Energy Dependency, University of Toronto Press, London, 2013.
-  Thaler H. (red.), Prognozy dla globalnego rynku energetycznego, Frost & Sullivan, 2014.
-  Haas, Reinhard, et al. "Efficiency and effectiveness of promotion systems for electricity generation from renewable energy sources–Lessons from EU countries." Energy 36(4) (2011) 2186-2193.
-  Bazmi, Aqeel Ahmed, and Gholamreza Zahedi. "Sustainable energy systems: Role of optimization modeling techniques in power generation and supply, A review." Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 15(8) (2011) 3480-3500.
-  Smit, Barry, and Olga Pilifosova. "Adaptation to climate change in the context of sustainable development and equity." Sustainable Development 8.9 (2003): 9.
-  Wojtaszek H., Selected aspects of innovative motivation, World Scientific News, 44 (2016) 1-12.
-  Wagner, Ms Nancy L., and Ms Dora M. Iakova. Financial sector evolution in the Central European economies: Challenges in supporting macroeconomic stability and sustainable growth. No. 1-141. International Monetary Fund, 2001.
-  Attachment to the resolution No. 202/2009 by the Council of Ministers, of 10 November 2009, “Strategia energetyczna Polski do 2030 roku” (Energetic Strategy of Poland until 2030), The Ministry of Economy, Warsaw, 2009.
Publication order reference