Reformulation of Regional Development Strategy to Strengthen Marine Sector in West Java, Indonesia
Languages of publication
Sustainable development in West Java Province is basically a development strategy that provides a kind of threshold on the rate of utilization of natural ecosystems and natural resources in it. This threshold is not absolute but is a flexible boundary that depends on technological and socioeconomic conditions regarding the utilization of natural resources, and the ability of the biosphere to accept the impact of human activities. In other words, sustainable development in West Java is a strategy for exploiting natural ecosystems in such a way that their functional capacity to benefit the lives of human beings is undamaged. Broadly speaking the concept of sustainable development has four dimensions: ecological, socio-economic-cultural, socio-political, and legal-institutional.
-  Alesina, A. and R. Perotti. Income distribution, political instability, and investment. European Economic Review 40(6) (1996) 1203-1228.
-  Allan JD, Abell R, Hogan Z, Revenga C, Taylor BW, Welcomme RL, Winemiller K.. Overfishing of Inland Waters. BioScience 55(12) (2005) 1041-1051
-  Allan JD.. Landscapes and riverscapes: The influence of land use on stream ecosystems. Ann. Rev. Ecol. Evol. Syst. 35 (2004) 257-284
-  Bartley DM, De Graaf GJ, Valbo-Jørgensen J, Marmulla G. Inland capture fisheries: status and data issues. Fish. Manage. Ecol. 22(1) (2015) 71-77
-  Berggren, N., Time for behavioral political economy? An analysis of articles in behavioral economics. Rev. Austrian Econ. 25 (2012) 199–221.
-  Carson, R. 1962. Silent Spring. Houghton Mifflin, Boston. USA.
-  Cooke SJ, Cowx IG. The Role of Recreational Fishing in Global Fish Crises. BioScience 54(9) (2004) 857-859
-  Cooke SJ, Lapointe NWR, Martins EG, Thiem JD, Raby GD, Taylor MK, Beard TD Jr, Cowx IG. Failure to engage the public in issues related to inland fishes and fisheries: strategies for building public and political will to promote meaningful conservation. J. Fish Biol. 83(4) (2013) 997-1018
-  Cooke SJ, Paukert C, Hogan Z. 2012. Endangered river fish: factors hindering conservation and restoration. Endang. Species Res. 17 (2012) 179-191
-  Herder P, Stikkelman, RM.,. Methanol-based industrial cluster design: a study of design options and the design process. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 43 (14) (2004) 3879–3885.
-  Park SO. Networks and embeddedness in the dynamic types of new industrial districts. Progress in Human Geography 20 (1996) 476–93.
-  Peck, J. 1992. Labor and agglomeration: Control and flexibility in local labor markets. Economic Geography 68, 325–47.
-  Rizal A, Suryana AAH, Herawati H, Lantun PD, Izza MA, Regional Perspective To Build Competitiveness For Indonesian Fishery Sector In The Global And Autonomy Regime. Int. J. Agric. Env. Res. Vol 3 (6) (2017) 4368-4388.
-  Rizal A., Herawati H, Zidni I, Apriliani IM, Ismail MR. The role of marine sector optimization strategy in the stabilisation of Indonesian economy. World Scientific News 102 (2018) 146-157.
-  Rizal A., Nurruhwati I, Contribution of Human and Capital Toward Regional Economic Growth of Garut District of West Java Province of Indonesia. Global Scientific Journal 6 (5) (2018) 172-179.
-  Rizal A., Sahidin A., Herawati, H, Economic Value Estimation of Mangrove Ecosystems in Indonesia. Biodiversity 2 (1) (2018)123-126.
-  Sjoholm, F. Productivity Growth in Indonesia: The Role of Regional Characteristics and Direct Foreign Investment. Economic Development and Culture Change 47 (3) (1999) 172-179.
-  Storper M, and Scott A J. The wealth of regions. Futures 27 (1995) 505–26.
-  Subrahmanian, E., Westerberg, A.W., Talukdar, S., Garett, J., Jacobson, A., Paredis, C., Christina, A., Cerder, P., Adam, T., Integrating social aspects and group work aspects in engineering design education. Int. J. Eng. Educ. 19 (1) (2003) 152-159.
-  Sunley P. Context in economic geography: The relevance of pragmatism. Progress in Human Geography 20 (1996) 338–55.
-  Sveikauskas L. The productivity of cities. Quarterly Journal of Economics 89 (1975) 393–413.
-  Syaifuddin & Rizal A. The Influence of Corporate Communication Strategy and Customer Value Creation Toward Creation of Reputation (Case Study at Len-Indonesian State Owned Company). World Scientific News 105 (2018) 62-73.
-  Taeihagh, A., Banaras-Alcantara, R., Claire, M.. Development of a novel framework for the design of transport policies to achieve environmental targets. Comput. Chem. Eng. 33 (2009) 10-22.
-  Williamson, O.E. Transaction cost economics: transaction cost economics: how it works; where it is headed. Economist 146 (1) (1998) 23–58.
Publication order reference