Using a mixture of natural forage in growing of yearlings of carp under conditions of recirculation installations
Languages of publication
The basic fish-breeding and biotechnological and biological indicators of yearlings of scaly carp grown in recirculation installations using forage mixture of natural food objects were researched. It was established that the introduction of natural fodder for feeding carp in controlled conditions positively affect the growth of fish. Using histological studies it was determined that in terms of growing fish in closed water plants, feeding fish with natural feed ingredients have positive effect on the metabolism in the body of the fish.
-  Scientific, Technical and Economic Committee for Fisheries (STECF). Consolidated Advice on Fish Stocks of Interest to the European Union (STECF-14-24). Publications Office of the European Union, Luxembourg, EUR 27028 EN, JRC 93360 (2014) 747.
-  B. Worm, E. B. Barbier, N. Baumont, J. E. Duffy, C. Foke, B. S. Halpern, J. B. C. Jackson, H. K. Lotze, F. Micheli, S. R. Palumbi, E. Sala, K. A. Selkoe, J. J. Stochowicz, R. Watson, Impacts of biodiversity loss on ocean ecosystem services. Science 314 (2006) 787-790.
-  O. V. Fedonenko, N. B. Esipova, T. S. Sharamok, T. V. Ananieva, V. O. Yakovenko, The current problems of hydrobiology: Zaporozhian Reservoir. Dnipropetrovsk, LIRA (2012) 212.
-  V. L. Bulakhov, R. A. Novitskiy, O. E. Pakhomov, O. A. Khristov, Biodiversity of Ukraine. Dnipropetrovsk region. Cyclostomes (Cyclostomata). Fishes (Pisces). General ed. prof. O.E. Pakhomov. Dnipropetrovsk, Dnipropetrovsk Univ. Publ. (2008) 304.
-  V. D. Romanenko, S. A. Afanasiev, V. B. Petukhov et al., Effects of fishery on biological diversity within the Dnieper river basin. Definition of gaps and problems. Kiev: Akademperiodika. (2003) 188.
-  I. M. Sherman et al., Feeding of fish. Kiev, Higher Education (2001) 1-268.
-  A. I. Andryushchenko et al., Methods for increasing the natural fish productivity of ponds, Fisheries. 49-50 (1998) 3-11.
-  I. B. Bogatova, The natural food supply of fish and the methods of its increase. Moscow (1982) 187-211.
-  S. A. Krazhan, M. I. Khizhnyak, Natural forage of fishery ponds. Kiev, Oldie Plus (2009) 1-263.
-  O. V. Fedonenko, T. S. Sharamok, O. N. Marenkov, Fundamentals of aquaculture, the cultivation of algae and invertebrates. Dnepropetrovsk, PC "Format" (2014) 1-44.
-  Y. P. Bobrov et al., Instructions for the valuation of feeding of different age carp in growing farms in zones I-III fisheries. Moscow, Kolos (1986) 2-21.
-  I. I. Grytsyniak, Scientific and practical bases of rational feeding of fish. Kiev, "My Fish" (2007) 1-306.
-  O. M. Arsan, O. A. Davydov, T. A. Dyachenko et al., Methods of hydroecological investigation of surface waters. ed. V. D. Romanenko. Kiev, Logos (2006) 408.
-  S. P. Ozinkovska, V. M. Yerko, G. D. Kokhanova, Technique of collecting and processing of ichthyological and hydrobiological materials with the aim to determine the limits of commercial fishing regarding large reservoirs and limans of Ukraine. Kiev, IRH UAAN (1998) 47.
-  O. M. Klimenko, N. M. Prysyazhnyuk, Atlas of microscopic structure of the liver. Bila Tserkva (2008) 1-96.
-  M. S. Kosiy, I. M. Sherman, Features of histological structure of the liver boundary zones of different fish species. Fisheries Science of Ukraine 3 (2009) 102-105.
-  E. V. Mikodina, M. A.Sedova, D. A. Chmilevskiy, A. E. Mikulin, S. V. Pianova, O. G. Poluektova, Histology for ichthyologists: Experience and recommendations. Moscow, VNYRO Publ. (2009) 112.
-  G. Sharon, D. Zilberg, Atlas of Fish Histology and Histopathology. Central and Northen Arava Research and Development Centers (2012) 78.
-  A. F. Alimov, Introduction to Production Hydrobiology. Lviv, Gidrometeoizdat (1989) 120-152.
-  Y. A. Zheltov, Organization of feeding of different age groups of carp in fish farms. Kiev, INCOS (2006) 12-35.
-  L. D. Zhiteneva, Environmental laws of ichthyohematology. Rostov-on-Don, AzNIIRH (1999) 50-56.
Publication order reference