Security and Aspects of E-Government in Relationship Between the Office and the Customer
Languages of publication
Observing the current consumer and its surroundings, it is hard not to notice the growing need to exploit the possibilities of computerization not only in commercial and banking services, already well known, but also in administration. The benefits of e-Government have long been recognized by the European Union. Issue of identity card, tax clearance or social security service should become a standard already. Poland has been carrying out EU-level tasks, objectives and priorities for e-government for several years.
-  Bauer, J. M., and van Eeten, M. J., Cyber security: Stakeholder incentives, externalities, and policy options. Telecommunications Policy, 33, 2009, pp. 706-719
-  Bekkers, V., and Homburg, V., The myths of e-government: Looking beyond the assumptions of a new and better government. The Information Society, 23, 2007, pp. 373-382
-  Blanton, T., The World's Right to Know, Foreign Policy, No. 131, 2002, p. 50-58
-  Chadwick, A., and May, C., Interaction between states and citizens in the Age of the Internet: ”e-government” in the United States, Britain, and the European Union. Governance: An International Journal of Policy, Administration and Institutions, 16(2), 2003, pp. 271-300
-  Davis, R., Baumgartner, J.C., Francia, P.L., and Morris, J.S., The Internet in U.S. election campaigns, in A. Chadwick and P.N. Howard (Eds.), Routledge handbook of Internet politics, New York: Routledge, 2009, pp. 13-24
-  Foltz, C.B., Cyber terrorism, computer crime, and reality. Information Management and Computer Security, 12(2), 2004, pp. 154-166
-  Kraemer, K.., and King, J.L., Information technology and administrative reform: Will e-government be different? International Journal of Electronic Government Research, 2(1), 2006, pp. 1-20.
-  Kraemer, K.L., and Derrick, J., Computing and public organizations, Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 7(1), 1997, pp. 89-112
-  West, D.M., E-government and the transformation of service delivery and citizen attitudes. Public Administration Review, 64(1), 2004, pp. 15-27
-  Wojtaszek H., Selected aspects of innovative notivation. World Scientific News, 44 (2016) 1-12.
-  Whitman, M.E, In defense of the realm: Understanding the threats to information security, International Journal of Information Management, 24, 2004, pp. 43-57.
Publication order reference