Flow of viscous incompressible MHD fluid over a suddenly accelerated plate with variable electroconductivity and chemical reaction provoked by radiation
Languages of publication
A study of a suddenly accelerated plate with variable approximated electronegativity with MHD fluid provoked by chemical reaction and radiation is made. The governing hydrodynamical equations of the physical problem was formulated and its solution and analysis showed that increase in electroconductivity, prandtl number, Reynold’s number, Grashof number, chemical reaction and radiation all result to a corresponding increase in the velocity profile of the fluid while magnetic field increase results to a decrease in the velocity profile of the fluid. The shear stress at the wall of the plate was also determined.
-  W. F. Hughes and J. A Brighton. Fluid Dynamics (Third edition). (Schaum’s Outlines, McGraw-Hill, New York) Ch 11. P 275 (1999).
-  H. Pattayanak and R. Mohapatra. Jour. of Advan. In Math, 11(4): 5094 (2015).
-  M. A Orukari, A. T Ngiangia and F Life-George. J of NAMP, 18: 201 (2011)
-  A.T. Ngiangia, J of NAMP, 11: 87 (2007)
-  Z. Boricic, D. Nikodijevic, D. Milenkovic and Z. Stamenkovic. Theoret. Appl. Mech. 32(1): 65 (2005)
-  A.T. Ngiangia, O. Amadi and M. A. Orukari. Cont, Jour. of Renewable Energy, 2(1): 19 (2011).
-  P. Mebine. J of NAMP 3 (2): 191 (2007)
-  C. Srael-Cookey, A. Ogulu and V. B Omubo-Pepple. Int, Jour. of Heat and Mass Trans. 46: 2305 (2003).
-  G. Bodosa and A. K Borkakati. Theoret. Appl. Mech. 30(1): 1(2003)
-  A.T. Ngiangia and M. A Orukari. Global J of Pure and Applied Maths. 9(2): 169 (2013)
-  J. V. Possow, NACA, RP No 1358. (1958).
-  A. C. Cogley, W. G. Vincenti and E. S. Giles. ATAA Journal, 6: 551 (1968).
Publication order reference