About Cognitive Radio Receiver under an Indoor Environment
Languages of publication
This small note makes an analysis of the current situation of the Cognitive Radio (CR) performance under an indoor environment. As well as, measurements of the electromagnetic environment in the 800-900 MHz UHF Band are carried out in a specific indoor environment, in order to discover a spectrum hole to be used by an cognitive radio unlicensed user.
-  P. Kolodzy et al, “Next generation communications: Kickoff meeting”, in Proc. DARPA, Oct 17, 2001.
-  M. McHenry, “Frequency agile spectrum access technologies”, in FCC Workshop Cogn. Radio, May 19, 2003.
-  G. Staple and K. Werbach, “The end of spectrum scarcity,” IEEE Spectrum, Vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 48-52, Mar. 2004.
-  Federal Communications Commission. “Notice of proposed rulema king: Unlicensed operation in the TV broadcast bands”. ET Docket No. 04-186 (FCC 04-113). 2004.
-  M. Marcus. Unlicensed cognitive sharing of tv spectrum: “The controversy at the federal communications commission”. IEEE Commun. Mag. Vol. 43, Issue 5, pp. 24-25, 2005.
-  S. Haykin. “Cognitive radio: Brain-empowered wireless communications”. IEEE J. Select. Commun. Vol. 23, Issue 2, pp. 201- February, 2005.
-  J. Proakis, M. Salehi. Communication Systems Engineering. Prentice Hall, 2002.
-  D. Cabric, S. Mishra and R. Brodersen, “Implementation issues in spectrum sensing for cognitive radios”. In Proc. Asilomar Conf. on Signals, Systems and Computers. Vol. 1, 2004.
-  R. Tandra, A. Sahai, “SNR walls for signal detection”, IEEE, J. Sel. Topic Signal Process, Vol. 2, no. 1, 2008.
-  H. Urkowitz, “Energy detection of unknown deterministic signals”. Proc IIIE, volume 55, no. 4, 1967.
-  B. Vucetic, J. Yuan. Space -Time Coding. Wiley 2003.
-  Y. Yuan, P. Bahl, R. Chandra, P. A. Chou, J. I. Ferrell, T. Moscibroda, S. Narlanka, and Y. Wu. “Knows: Cognitive radio networks over white spaces” Symposium on New Frontiers in Dynamic Networks”, 2007.
-  S. M. Kay. Fundamentals of Statistics Signal Processing: Detection Theory. Volume II. Prentice Hall, 1998.
Publication order reference