Study the relationship between creativity and knowledge
Languages of publication
Dependency analysis is based both on planning, implementation and control. However, you can look at this process from the statistical side. Project management lists several methods that differ in priorities, such as time, budget, risk, or commitment. Comparison of several methods used gives a broader perspective on the subject matter. The statistical survey was mainly based on the study of the relationship between knowledge actors and creativity.
-  M. Robertson, J. Swan, S. Newell, Journal of Management Studies 33(3) (1996) 335-361.
-  J. C. Henderson, S. W. Sussman, Advances in Applied Business Strategy 5.4 (1997) 103-128.
-  G.Morvai, B. Weiss, Forward estimation for ergodic time series, Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincare (B) Probability and Statistics 43(5) (2005) 859-870.
-  T. Inglot , T. Ledwina, Asymptotic optimality of new adaptive test in regression model, Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincare (B) Probability and Statistics 43(5) (2006) 579-590.
-  K. F. Sellers, G. Shmueli, A flexible regression model for count data, Annals of Applied Statistics, 4(2) (2010) 943-961.
-  D. Molenaar, I.Visser, Special Issue: Cognitive and psychometric modelling of responses and response times, British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology 70(2) (2017) 185–186.
-  T. H. Davenport, L. Prusak, Working Knowledge. Harvard Business School Press, (1997).
-  E. Whelan, D. Collings, B. Donnellan, Journal of Knowledge Management 14(3) (2010) 486-504
Publication order reference