Relation of religious attitude and hijab with happiness among married women
Languages of publication
The research was aimed to examine the relationship of religious attitude and hijab with happiness among married women. The research population consisted of all married women in the city of Sanandaj in the year 2014. The sample size of 100 people was selected via using simple random sampling method. Tools for measuring were Krishna raj and Balasubramanian Students' Religious Attitude Scale (RASUS), researcher made questionnaire on Attitude to Hijab and Questionnaire of Oxford's Happiness. The method was one of correlation that falls into applied researches. To analyze data, Pearson correlation coefficient and multivariate regression were used. Findings revealed that there was a significant and positive relationship between religious attitude and attitude to hijab with women's happiness.
-  Karami, Religious Attitude Scale. Tehran: Psychometric publication, (2010).
-  Furanham, and I. Christofawer, Personality Traits, Emotional Intelligence and Multiple Happiness, North American. Journal of psychology, 9 (2007) 439-462
-  Gholipur, The government's role in institutionalizing Hijab, Journal of Women's Cultural and Social Council 10 (38) (2007) 41-52
-  A. A. Kalantari, Jurisprudence and women cover. Qom: Islamic Development Publication (2004).
-  Khaje Noori, and S. Hashemi, Tendency to veil (hijab) and a different style of life. Case study. Applied Sociology 23 (47) (2012) 45-57
-  A. Lewis, J. Maltby, L. Day, Religious orientation, religious coping and happiness among UK adults. Personal indiv Diff 38(5) (2005) 1193-1202
-  Hapud, The growth and spread of Islam and Modernity in the Middle East, John Cooper - Ronald Ntlr. Tehran: office of Political Studies and International (2001).
-  Diener, and E. R. Lucas, Subjective emotional well being. Handbook of emotion. New York: Guilford, (2000) 324-337
-  Hashemi, A. Alipur, and A. Fili, The effectiveness of stress management therapy (CBT) on Happiness infertile women. Bring science journal. Journal of medical science 18 (9) (2013) 678-686
-  M. Andrews, and S. B. Withey, Social Indicators of Wellbeing Americas of Life Quality. New York: Plenum (1993).
-  F. Yazdani,and H. Azad, The relationship between religious attitudes, coping styles and happiness of girls and boys high school in the academic year 82-81. Journal of Knowledge and Research in Psychology 16 (2) (2003) 46-57
-  R. Lee, K. Seccombe, and C. L. Shehan, marital status and personals happiness:an analysis of trend data. Journal of marriage and the family 53 (1991) 839-844
-  Bahrami Ehsan, A. Tashk, The relationship between religious orientation and mental health aspects of the relationship between religious orientation and mental health and to assess the size of religious orientation. Psychology and Education, 34 (2) (2004) 63-41
-  H. Setoode, Psycosociology. Tehran: SAMT PUBLICATION (2001).
-  Bolhari, Institutionalization of spirituality in the sense of spiritual well-being. Journal of Medical Ethics 4 (14) (2010) 105-111
-  Ahmadi, Role of sexual relation in marital adjustment. The First family and sexual proble congress. Shahed University, (2004).
-  Ahmadi, Z. Bigdeli, A. Moradi, and F. Seyed Esma'eali, Hijab and the vulnerability of individual, familial. Social and behavioral science journal 4 (2) (2010) 97-102
-  K. Bhui, and y. Khatib, Cultural identity, clothing and common mental disorder: A prospective school-based study of white British and Bangladeshi adolescents. Epidemiol Community Health, 62 (5) (2008) 435-41
-  K. Kazemian Moghadam, and M. Mehrabizade Honarmand, The relationship between religious attitudes, happiness and mental health of students of Islamic Azad University. Behbahan branch 2 (4) (2010) 157
-  K. Roberts, A Sociological overview: mental health implication of religio-cultural megatrends in the United States in Pergment. K. T. Maton, I and Hess, R. E Editors, (2005).
-  Francis, L. Brown, D. Lester, and R. Philipchalk, Happiness as stable extraversion. Personality and Individual Differences, 24 (1998) 167-171
-  Lucas, A. Ioshi, and E. Diener, Personality culture and subjective well – being. Annual Review of personality, 54 (2003) 403-425
-  M. Argyl, Psychology of happiness. (Translation: M. Gohari Anaraki, HT Neshat, Hassan Palahang and Fatemeh Bahrami). Isfahan: University Jihad publications (2001).
-  M. Hedayati, S. A. Tabataba'ea, A. Mohamadi Arya, E. S. Rebat Jazi, F. Lachniani, and A.Roosta'ea, The effectiveness of hedging against stress on the happiness and quality of life. Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences 20 (2) (2013) 184-193
-  M. Rejali, M. Mostajeran, and M. Lotfi, Attitude of students towards the veil of Medical Sciences School of Public Health. Journal of Research in the health system 8 (3) (2012) 18-29
-  M. Shariati, Hijab philosophy, monthly publication Education. Educational peyvand mobthly 194 (1996) 21-16
-  M. Talebi Amrei, and A. Farahani, The effectiveness of training life skills on happiness of students. World Scientific News, 46 (2016) 276-286
-  R. Karami Noori, A. Mokri, M. Mohamadi Far, and A. Yazdanil, Study the factors of happiness in Tehran University students. Journal of Psychology and Educational Sciences 32 (1) (2004) 3-41
-  R. M. Ryan, and E. L. Deci, Self-determination theory and the facilitation of intrinsic motivation, Social development, and well-being. American Psychologist, 55 (2005) 68-78
-  S. Rajabi, Evaluation of the students observation of hijab and its impact on happiness. Journal advocacy Shiite women, 7(2)(2010) 32-42
-  S. Lyubomersky, K. M. Sheldon, and D. Schkade, Pursuing Happiness: The Architecture Of Sustainable Change. Review of General Psychology, 2 (2005) 111-113
-  T. Tverdokhlib, Forms of Teaching Pedagogical Disciplines in Orthodox Religious Educational Institutions of Ukraine (The End of 19th - The Beginning of 20th Century). International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences, 71 (2016) 40-46, doi:10.18052/www.scipress.com/ILSHS.71.40
Publication order reference