Micro-hybrid with Ultra-Capacitor Based Three-Wheeler
Languages of publication
Execution of customized Start/stop (SS) advancement in a medium vehicle is a fiscally canny way to deal with improves mileage and rot surges without influencing purchaser request. In urban degrees, where an unbelievable bit of the vehicle driving time is spent sitting at stop lights, the motor can be closed down so spare fuel. The motor is quickly and carefully restarted as the driver quickens it. This working strategy is a significant part of the time utilized as a bit of full small-scale half breed electric vehicles that have fantastic power sparing potential. In this paper the framework is introduced in a Three-Wheeler where the regenerative braking and Stop-Start strategy of the Micro Hybrid structure is worked by Ultra-capacitor alongside Traditional battery. The power conveyance and investigation of vehicle is appeared in paper which was finished by MATLAB. An attainability investigation for Bangladesh is likewise led in this paper.
-  Lukic, Srdjan, Priscilla Mulhall, and Ali Emadi. Energy Autonomous Solar battery Auto Rickshaw. Journal of Asian Electric Vehicles 6.2 (2008) 1135-1143.
-  Mulhall, Priscilla, et al. Solar-assisted electric auto rickshaw three-wheeler. IEEE transactions on vehicular technology 59.5 (2010) 2298-2307.
-  Hofman, Theo, et al. Development of a micro-hybrid system for a three-wheeled motor taxi. World Electric Vehicle Journal 3.3 (2009) 1.
-  Kouchachvili, Lia, Wahiba Yaïci, and Evgueniy Entchev. Hybrid battery/supercapacitor energy storage system for the electric vehicles. Journal of Power Sources 374 (2018) 237-248.
-  Burke, Andrew. Ultra-capacitors: why, how, and where is the technology. Journal of Power Sources 91.1 (2000) 37-50.
-  Jürgen Auer, Ultracapacitors - Powering the Shift to Hybrid Electric Vehicles, 01 September 2006, PowerGuru – Power Electronics Information Portal.
-  Dougal, Roger A., Shengyi Liu, and Ralph E. White. Power and life extension of battery-Ultra-capacitor hybrids. IEEE Transactions on components and packaging technologies 25.1 (2002) 120-131.
-  Gao, Lijun, Roger A. Dougal, and Shengyi Liu. Power enhancement of an actively controlled battery/Ultra-capacitor hybrid. IEEE transactions on power electronics 20.1 (2005) 236-243.
-  Yang, Xiao Bin, et al. Review on Application of Hybrid Energy Storage Based on Ultra-capacitor. Applied Mechanics and Materials. Vol. 341. Trans Tech Publications, 2013.
-  Md. Arman Arefin, Avijit Mallik, Solar Assisted Micro Hybridized Auto-Rickshaw (Engine Driven), Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research and Developments, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 660-672, 2017. DOI: 10.7508/jmerd.2017.04.014
-  Moreno, Jorge, Micah E. Ortúzar, and Juan W. Dixon. Energy-management system for a hybrid electric vehicle, using ultracapacitors and neural networks. IEEE transactions on Industrial Electronics 53.2 (2006): 614-623.
-  Rahim, M. A., Joardder, M. U. H., Houque, S. M., Rahman, M. M., & Sumon, N. A. (2013, February). Socio-economic & environmental impacts of battery driven auto rickshaw at Rajshahi city in Bangladesh. In International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial and Energy Engineering 2012.
-  F. A. Wyczalek, Hybrid electric vehicles year 2000 status, IEEE Aerosp. Electron. Syst. Mag., vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 15-25, Mar. 2001
Publication order reference