Design and analysis of a graphene-based Tera-Hertz antenna with lower complexities
Languages of publication
A graphene based rectangular patch antenna is designed at .979 THz with a return loss of -20 & VSWR of 2.1. A comparison of patch between graphene & its counterparts is investigated & found the superiority of graphene over PEC & Copper. This type of patch antenna can be used for future THz brain imaging.
-  Yang, Fan, and Yahya Rahmat-Samii. Electromagnetic band gap structures in antenna engineering. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 2009.
-  Bell, Jodie M., and Magdy F. Iskander. A low-profile Archimedean spiral antenna using an EBG ground plane. IEEE antennas and wireless propagation letters 3.1 (2004) 223-226
-  Ylä-Oijala, Pasi, et al. Coupling of Characteristic Modes on PEC and Lossy Dielectric Structures. IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation (2019).
-  Guo, Sheng-Jie, et al. A Dielectric Resonator Antenna-in-Package Design and Its Electromagnetic Interference Investigation on Amplifier. IEEE Access 6 (2018) 54994-55003
-  Shaik Asif Hossain and Monir Hossen, Biomass Estimation of a Popular Aquarium Fish Using an Acoustic Signal Processing Technique with Three Acoustic Sensors. IEEE, International Conference on Advancement in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (ICAEEE 2018), Dhaka, Bangladesh, November 22-24, 2018.
-  Hossain, Shaik Asif, Avijit Mallik, and Md Arefin. A Signal Processing Approach to Estimate Underwater Network Cardinalities with Lower Complexity. Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering Innovations 5.2 (2017) 131-138
-  Zhang, Yan, et al. Antenna design for propagating spin wave spectroscopy in ferromagnetic thin films. Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 450 (2018) 24-28
-  Fishler, Benjamin E., et al. Mechanical design of the high-powered helicon antenna and stripline feed in the DIII-D Tokamak. Fusion Engineering and Design (2019).
-  Chaurasia, Praveen, et al. "Design and analysis of seven-bands-slot-antenna with small frequency ratio for different wireless applications. AEU-International Journal of Electronics and Communications 99 (2019) 100-109
-  Torreblanca, H., et al. A high-power helicon antenna for the DIII-D tokamak and its electromagnetic aspects. Fusion Engineering and Design (2019).
-  Stankovich S, Dikin DA, Dommett GH, Kohlhaas KM, Zimney EJ, Stach EA, Piner RD, Nguyen ST, Ruoff RS. Graphene-based composite materials. Nature 2006 Jul; 442 (7100), 282.
-  Ferrari, A. C., Meyer, J. C., Scardaci, V., Casiraghi, C., Lazzeri, M., Mauri, F., & Geim, A. K. (2006). Raman spectrum of graphene and graphene layers. Physical Review Letters, 97(18), 187401
-  Banszerus, L., Schmitz, M., Engels, S., Dauber, J., Oellers, M., Haupt, F., & Stampfer, C. (2015). Ultrahigh-mobility graphene devices from chemical vapor deposition on reusable copper. Science Advances, 1(6), e1500222.
-  Tan, H., Fan, Y., Zhou, Y., Chen, Q., Xu, W., & Warner, J. H. (2016). Ultrathin 2D photodetectors utilizing chemical vapor deposition grown WS2 with graphene electrodes. ACS nano, 10(8), 7866-7873
-  Li, Xuesong, Luigi Colombo, and Rodney S. Ruoff. Graphene Films: Synthesis of Graphene Films on Copper Foils by Chemical Vapor Deposition. Advanced Materials 28. 29 (2016) 6264-6264
-  Fechine, Guilhermino JM, Inigo Martin-Fernandez, George Yiapanis, Ricardo Bentini, Eeshan Sandeep Kulkarni, Ricardo V. Bof de Oliveira, Xiao Hu, Irene Yarovsky, Antônio H. Castro Neto, and Barbaros Oezyilmaz. Direct dry transfer of chemical vapor deposition graphene to polymeric substrates. Carbon 83 (2015) 224-231
-  Fechine, Guilhermino JM, Inigo Martin-Fernandez, George Yiapanis, Ricardo Bentini, Eeshan Sandeep Kulkarni, Ricardo V. Bof de Oliveira, Xiao Hu, Irene Yarovsky, Antônio H. Castro Neto, and Barbaros Oezyilmaz. Direct dry transfer of chemical vapor deposition graphene to polymeric substrates. Carbon 83 (2015): 224-231.
-  Anower, M. S., Rahman, M. S., & Rikta, K. A. (2018). Performance enhancement of graphene-coated surface plasmon resonance biosensor using tungsten disulfide. Optical Engineering, 57(1), 017114.
-  Sarkar, T., Kundu, M. K., Azmain, M. A. A., & Khan, M. A. G. (2017, February). Thermal conduction in graphene thin films considering different materials of various shapes. In 2017 International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Engineering (ECCE) (pp. 369-374). IEEE.
-  Aadit, M. N. A., Khan, U. S., & Juthi, S. N. (2017, December). An Improved Graphene FET with Reduced Miller Capacitance Using Extended Gate Structure and Heterogeneous Oxide Dielectric. In 2017 2nd International Conference on Electrical & Electronic Engineering (ICEEE), (pp. 1-4). IEEE.
-  Hossain, M., & Rana, M. (2016). DNA hybridization detection based on resonance frequency readout in graphene on Au SPR biosensor. Journal of Sensors Volume 2016, Article ID 6070742, 7 pages. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2016/6070742
-  Hasan, M. R., Anower, M. S., Islam, M. A., & Razzak, S. M. A. (2016). Polarization-maintaining low-loss porous-core spiral photonic crystal fiber for terahertz wave guidance. Applied optics, 55(15), 4145-4152
-  Hasan, M. R., Hasan, M. I., & Anower, M. S. (2015). Tellurite glass defect-core spiral photonic crystal fiber with low loss and large negative flattened dispersion over S+ C+ L+ U wavelength bands. Applied optics, 54(32), 9456-9461
Publication order reference