Low cost implementation of LAN based internet less Industrial system: A system architectural approach
Languages of publication
Today, savvy matrix, keen homes, brilliant water systems, canny transportation, are framework frameworks that associate our reality more than we at any point thought conceivable. The basic vision of such frameworks is generally connected with one single idea, the Internet of Things (IoT), where using sensors, the whole physical foundation is firmly combined with data and correspondence advances; where clever observing and the board can be accomplished by means of the utilization of organized implanted gadgets. These gadgets will associate with web to share diverse kinds of information. We have proposed an Industrial Monitoring System utilizing XAMPP server and detecting based applications for web of things. In this paper we use detecting gadgets to check diverse parameters like creation tally, brightening force, control utilization, relative mugginess and temperature of room.
-  Fletcher, Sarah R., Teegan L. Johnson, and John Thrower. A study to trial the use of inertial non-optical motion capture for ergonomic analysis of manufacturing work. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture 232.1 (2018) 90-98.
-  Skendzic, Veselin, and Armando Guzma. Enhancing power system automation through the use of real-time ethernet. 2006 Power Systems Conference: Advanced Metering, Protection, Control, Communication, and Distributed Resources. IEEE, 2006.
-  Arghira, Nicoleta, et al. Modern SCADA philosophy in power system operation-A survey. University Politehnica of Bucharest Scientific Bulletin, Series C: Electrical Engineering 73.2 (2011) 153-166.
-  Li, Defang. Perspective for smart factory in petrochemical industry. Computers & Chemical Engineering 91 (2016) 136-148.
-  Karim, A. B., A. Z. Hassan, and M. M. Akanda. Monitoring food storage humidity and temperature data using IoT. MOJ Food Process Technol 6.4 (2018) 400-404
-  Thameri, Messaoud, Karim Abed-Meraim, Foroohar Foroozan, Rémy Boyer, and Amir Asif. On the statistical resolution limit (SRL) for time-reversal based MIMO radar. Signal Processing 144 (2018) 373-383
-  Mallik, Avijit, Md Arman Arefin, and Mhia Md Zaglul Shahadat. "Design and feasibility analysis of a low-cost water treatment plant for rural regions of Bangladesh. AISM Agriculture and Food 3, no. 3 (2018) 181-204.
-  Mallik, Avijit, A. Ahsan, M. Shahadat, and J. Tsou. Man-in-the-middle-attack: Understanding in simple words. International Journal of Data and Network Science 3, no. 2 (2019) 77-92.
-  Hossain, Shaik Asif, Monir Hossen, Avijit Mallik, and Sahajada Mahmudul Hasan. A Technical Review on Fish Population Estimation Techniques: Non-Acoustic and Acoustic Approaches. Akustika 31.1 (2019).
-  Hossain, Shaik Asif, Monir Hossen, and Shamim Anower. Estimation of Damselfish Biomass using an Acoustic Signal Processing Technique. Journal of Ocean Technology 13.2 (2018) 92-109
-  Hossain, Shaik Asif, Avijit Mallik, and Md Arefin. A Signal Processing Approach to Estimate Underwater Network Cardinalities with Lower Complexity. Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering Innovations 5.2 (2017) 131-138.
-  Ahmed, Sadman Saffaf, and Md Mashrur Islam. A Technical Review on Optical Access Networks. Nonlinear Dynamics December 2018, 6(2): 79-95. DOI: 10.22457/pindac.v6n2a3
Publication order reference