Analysis of the influence of the quality on managing the organization
Languages of publication
Price subject to analyze the impact of the quality of the management of the banking organization will always be one of the most important aspects that support the proper functioning of the organization in the XXI century. This article aims to analyze the impact of quality management organizations banking. This paper presents a definition of quality along with examples. Discusses the determinants of the quality of banking services with the criterion spoken by customers. Attempt to analyze some aspects of the quality of the division four into panels discussed more fully in the development. The topicality of the subject matter of analysing the influence of the quality on managing the bank organization will always be one of important aspects supporting correct functioning of organization in the 21st century. Making analysis of the influence of the quality on managing is a purpose of the article with bank organization. In hereby drawing up a definition of the quality was presented along with examples. Indicators of the quality of the banking service were discussed along with the criterion customers are using which. an attempt of analysis of quality selected aspects was made with the division into four panel discussions discussed more widely in the study.
-  Cronin Jr., J. Joseph, Steven A. Taylor, Measuring service quality: a reexamination and extension, The journal of marketing 1992, 55-68.
-  Zeithaml, Valarie A., Leonard L. Berry. Ananthanarayanan Parasuraman, The behavioral consequences of service quality. The Journal of Marketing 1996 p. 31-46.
-  Gwrek H., Guidance with quality in the enterprise, State Economic publishing company, Warsaw 1975.
-  Reeves C. A., Bednar D. A., Defining quality: alternatives and implications, Academy of Management Review 19(3) (1994) 419-445.
-  Murdoch Jonathan, Terry Marsden, Jo Banks, Quality, nature, and embeddedness: Some theoretical considerations in the context of the food sector, Economic geography 76(2) (2000) 107-125.
-  Reeves, Carol A., David A. Bednar, Defining quality: alternatives and implications. Academy of Management Review 19(3) (1994) 419-445.
-  Nejman Ż., Kawecka-Endler A., Motivation- case study in the selected company, [in:] Kucęba R. (ed.). Concept managing contemporary organizations, WWZPCZ, Częstochowa 2014.
-  Ameta Gaurav, et al., Extending the notion of quality from physical metrology to information and sustainability, Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing 22(5) (2011) 737-750.
-  Nair H. V., Digital marketing: a phenomenon that rules the modern Word, Reflections Journal of Management Volume 6, January 2016.
-  Persons A. J., Zeisser M., Waitman R., Organizing for digital marketing, Current resarch, The McKinssey Quarterly, 4 (1996) 191.
-  Ribeiro S., Cunha S., Moreira da Silva M., Language tools: communicatings in today’s word of business. Teaching English with Technology 15(2) (2015) 68.
-  Vardamaskou A., Antoniou P., Informal learning: evaluation of an Internet-based physical activity educational program for adults, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Open and Distance Learning, Patra, Greece, Vol. A (2005) 405-417.
Publication order reference