Study the effect of adding dust of cement in some of the mechanical properties of SBR composites
Languages of publication
Composite materials consists of merging two materials or more are different in mechanical and physical properties. The aim of research is to study the effect of changing in the reinforcement percentage by dust of cement in mechanical Properties for composite material consist of SBR rubber and reclaim reinforced by dust (0, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 pphr), which included tensile strength, modulus, hardness, tear, resilience, after reinforced SBR rubber composite with different weight percentage from dust and study the effect on mechanical properties as illustrated in the diagrams.
-  D. Lukhassen and Al-Meidell, "A advanced materials and structures and their fabrication procen", Third Edition, Narvik University College, HIN (2003).
-  G. Platt, i"A advances in composite materials"Applied science publishers Ltd(1978)
-  S.L. Kakani, "Materials Science", First edition, Now. Age International Publishers L+d (2004).
-  http://www.nasa-gov
-  http:www.owenscorning. com/owans/composites
-  Marc Andrew Megers, Krishan, Kumar Chalwla, "Mechanical Behavior of Materials", Prentice Hall, New Jersey, (1999).
-  Brain S. Mitchell, "An Introductionto Materials Engineering & Science for Chemical & Materials Engineering", 1th Edition, John Wily & Son, Inc, (2004).
-  "Resistance to Brittle Fracture ofGlass Reinforced PolymerComposites Used in Composite (Nonceramic) Insulators", Lucas S. Kumosa, Maciej S. Kumosa, DanielL. Armentrout, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 20, No. 4, October, (2005).
-  Jane Maria Maulstick, "Comparison of Tensile Strength of Different Carbon Fabric Reinforced Epoxy Composites", Journal of Materials Research, 9(1) (2006) 83-89.
-  Mujed Hadi Enad AL-Hatammi , "Rubber Blends and Their Effects on Passenger Tyre Tread Properties ", MSc thesis, University of Babylon, 2007.
-  Annual book of ASTM Standards, Philadelphia, pa, 1989.
-  R.W. Wise, "Processing & Vulcanization Tests", p. 121, Rubber Technology \AAVan. Norstrand Reinhold Co. New York, 1973.
-  ASTM, "Rubber properties in tension", D412, 1985.
-  W.M. Saltman, "Styrene-Butadiene Rubber", p. 178; Rubber Tech., Published by Van-Norstrand Reinhold Co., 1973.
-  V.C. Chandrasekaran, "Essential Rubber Formulary". Formulas for practitioners Published by: William Andrew Publishing, 2007.
-  www.r.l.hudson.com
-  Leny Mathew, "Development of Elastomeric Hybrid Composite Based on Synthesised Nano Silica and short Nylon Fiber", Ph.D. Thesis, Cochin University of Science and Technology, 2009.
-  Jason Van Rooyen, "Acomparsion of Vulcanisation of Poly Isoprene by Arange of Thturram Diulfides", M.Sc. Thesis, Port Elizabeth University, 2007.
-  Ahmed Foazi Sherra Al-Zubaidy, "Manufacturing of rubber composite material for application of noise damping in automobile industry", thesis University of Babylon, 2007.
-  Oday Hatem Raheemah Al-Bodiry, "Preparation of composite rubber for shelding from (X-ray)”, thesis University of Babylon, 2013.
Publication order reference