Sustainable development of the country – analysis of investment expenditure on environmental protection in Poland
Languages of publication
The following study addresses the subject of Poland's sustainable development. Sustainable development is a concept increasingly considered both on the local and national scale. The theoretical part presents the essence of the concept of sustainable development. An important element of the implementation of sustainable development is the allocation of specific funds for this purpose. The empirical study analyzes the investment expenditures on environmental protection in Poland.
-  Feiock, R. C.,Stream, C. (2001). Environmental Protection Versus Economic Development: A False Trade‐Off? Public Administration Review 61(3), 313-321
-  Redclift, M. (2002). Sustainable development: Exploring the contradictions. Routledge, p. 20.
-  Cash, D. W., Clark, W. C., Alcock, F., Dickson, N. M., Eckley, N., Guston, D. H., Mitchell, R. B. (2003). Knowledge systems for sustainable development. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 100(14), 8086-8091
-  Hironaka, A. (2002). The globalization of environmental protection: The case of environmental impact assessment. International Journal of Comparative Sociology 43(1), 65-78
-  Panwar, N. L., Kaushik, S. C., S. Kothari, Role of renewable energy sources in environmental protection: A review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 2011, no 15(3), 1513-1524
-  Kolstad, C. Intermediate Environmental Economics: International Edition. OUP Catalogue 2011, p. 12.
-  Morgenstern, R. D., Pizer, W. A., & Shih, J. S. The cost of environmental protection. Review of Economics and Statistic 2001, no 83(4), 732-738
-  S. Schaltegger M. Wagner, Sustainable entrepreneurship and sustainability innovation: categories and interactions. Business Strategy and the Environment 2011, Vol. 20, Issue 4, p. 10.
-  D. E. Ellis. Sustainable remediation white paper—Integrating sustainable principles, practices, and metrics into remediation projects. Remediation Journal 2009, Vol. 19, Issue 3, p. 2.
-  F. Montabon, M. Pagell, Z. Wu. Making Sustainability Sustainable. Journal of Supply Chain Management 2015, Vol. 52, Issue 2, 120
-  J. Kerr L. Foster. Sustainable consumption – UK Government activity. Nutrition Bulletin 2011, Vol. 36, Issue 4, 23.
-  M. Whitehead. Hollow Sustainabilities? Perspectives on Sustainable Development in the Post‐socialist World. Geography Compass 2010, Vol. 4, Issue 11, 22.
-  Gechev R. (2005). The Essence of Sustainable Development, [in:] Sustainable Development, Economic Aspects, University of Indianapolis Press, Indianapolis, p. 18.
-  E. Holden K. Linnerud. The sustainable development area: satisfying basic needs and safeguarding ecological sustainability. Sustainable Development 2006, Vol. 15, Issue 3, 29.
Publication order reference