Languages of publication
Digital revolution has changed the companies’ approach to a consumer drastically. Thanks to the Internet, a consumer is capable of analyzing a price, according to circulating opinions, and sometimes even of dictating it. Development of digital technologies has lead to emergence of a cyber-consumer and cyber-business. Digital revolution enables implementation of new models of relationships with consumers, what is a challenge for enterprises, which are willing to increase their market share. Smartphones and social media exerted certain impact on dynamic development of a digital marketing. Therefore, manners of reaching potential clients through mobile phones and social networks are current communication channels, which can build a relationship with a customer, thus increasing sales. In the article, the author presented the essence of digital marketing together with its assets, which can be of no meaning for an enterprise, which is planning to cut on the customer service costs, hence improving profits and optimizing the sales processes
-  Nair H.V., Digital marketing: a phenomenon that rules the modern Word, Reflections Journal of Management (RJOM), Volume 6, January 2016.
-  Wind J., Mahajan V., Digital marketing, Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management (symphonya.unimib.it), n. 1, 2002, pp. 43-54.
-  Nair H.,V., Digital marketing: a phenomenon that rules the modern Word, Reflections Journal of Management (RJOM), Volume 6, January 2016.
-  Persons A. J., Zeisser M., Waitman R., Organizing for digital marketing, Current research, The McKinssey Quarterly, no. 4, 1996, p. 191.
-  Ward Hanson, Principles of Internet Marketing (Cincinnati, OH: South Western College Publishing, 1999).
-  Rideout Y. J., Foehr U., G., Roberts D., F., “Generation M2: Media in the Lives of 8-18-Year-Olds”, Kaiser Family Foundation Study, Jan. 2010, http://www.kff.org/entmedia/ upload/8010.pdf, (view 21.04.2016).
-  BenklerY., The Wealth of Networks: How Social Production Transforms Markets and Freedom (New Haven, Connecticut: Yale University Press, 2006), p. 272.
-  A.K. Pradeep, The Buying Brain: Secrets for Selling to the Subconscious Mind (New York: Wiley, 2010).
-  Hairong Li, Daugherty T, Biocca F., “Impact of 3-D Advertising on Product Knowledge, Brand Attitude, and Purchase Intention: The Mediating Role of Presence,” Journal of Advertising 31, n. 3 (Fall 2002), p. 43.
-  PwC, Digital IQ, czyli jak zbudować porządek w chaosie, 2015, s. 5.
Publication order reference