MONITORING SYSTEM OF FUNCTIONAL ABILITY OF UNIVERSITY STUDENTS IN THE PROCESS OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION
Languages of publication
Given research is devoted to the regional criteria development for evaluation of educational achievements and preparation of practical recommendations for teachers of higher educational institutions on the application of methodology for assessing the functional opportunities in process of physical education. During the research evaluation standards of functional opportunities of students were developed with the usage of mathematical statistics on the basis of the average arithmetic value (M) and standard deviation (σ). The study involved 150 students (86 girls and 64 boys, who belonged to the main medical group).Appropriate norms provide more complete information about positive (negative) changes of functional opportunities’ level compared with traditional pedagogical tests. There are represented practical recommendations on the usage of functional testing during training sessions at universities in order to optimize the process of physical education.
- A.S. Popov Odessa National Academy of Telecommunications, Ukraine, email@example.com
- A.S. Popov Odessa National Academy of Telecommunications, Ukraine
- Faculty of Physical Culture and Health Promotion, University of Szczecin, Poland
- National Aviation University (NAU) Kiev, Ukraine
- Bosenko, A.I., Samokish, I.I., Dubinin, A.N. (2008). Functional control of rowers by load with reverse in annual cycle of training. Journal of Physical Culture and Sport in the 21th century, 65–70.
- Coneva, T.N., Bosenko, A.I., Dudnik, A.I. (1996). Regulation mechanisms of cardiac rhythm of 9–10 years old boys in conditions of muscular load with a reverse. Journal of Adaptation Abilities of Children and Youth, 76–77.
- Davidenko, D.N., Andrianov, V.P., Yakovlev, G.M. (1984). Methods of assessing the functional capacities of a load test using a closedloop power change. Ways of mobilization functional reserves of a sportsman. Journal of Collection of Research Papers, 35–41.
- Domashenko, A., Raievs'ky, R., Kanishevs'ky, S. (2003). Development of national system of physical training of student youth in Ukraine. Journal of Pedagogical, Psychological and Medico-biological Problems of Physical Training and Sports, 16, 16–23.
- Kornienko, I.A., Son'kin, V.D. (1999). Biological reliability, ontogenesis and age dynamics of muscular performance. Journal of Human Physiology, 1, 98–108.
- Operaylo, S.I. (2006). Regulations on the organization of mass physical culture and sports in higher education. Journal of Theory and Methods of Physical Education, 5, 4–13.
- Samokysh, I.I. (2005). New approaches to determination of the level of physical state of junior school girls. Journal of Pedagogy, Psychology and Medico-biological Problems of Physical Training and Sports, 3, 41–46.
- Samokih, I.I., Bosenko, A.I. (2009). Assessment of too slow brain processes of 7–8 years old girls during exercise in a closed cycle. Journal of Theory and Methods of Physical Training and Sports, 2, 108–111.
Publication order reference