Cooperation of services with security companies
Languages of publication
This article deals with issues related to the Polish companies dealing with broadly defined protection. The authors' reflections began with a history of security limited to modern history. It discusses the division of security and the principles of security services cooperation with other state security forms.
-  Tomaszewski J. (2011). Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration Ordinance on December 18, 1998, on the stipulation of detailed cooperation principles for Professional Armed Security Formations with Police, Fire Service units, Civil Defence and Municipal (City) Guards (pdf)
-  Z. Tomczyk. Security companies protecting the people and property and safety of local society [in:] Crime prevention in local society, J. Czapska, W. Krupiarz (red.), Instytut Spraw Publicznych, Warszawa 1999.
-  J. Dworzecki, Police in Poland. Selected concerns, Kraków 2011, Wydawnictwo EAS.
-  Lidwa W., Cooperation in Fight on Land, Toruń 2000.
-  Szafrański J., Cooperation of Territorial Defence units and Police in the Fight with Terrorism, WSPol Szczytno 2004.
-  Pérez, Orlando J. Civil-military Relations in Post-conflict Societies: Transforming the Role of the Military in Central America. Vol. 12. Routledge, 2015.
-  Murphy, Kristina, and Adrian Cherney. Understanding cooperation with police in a diverse society. The British Journal of Criminology (2012) 52 (1): 181-201, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/bjc/azr065
-  Murphy, Kristina, Lyn Hinds, and Jenny Fleming. Encouraging public cooperation and support for police. Policing & Society 18(2) (2008) 136-155
Publication order reference