A Comparative Case Study on the Social Networking of Final Year Undergraduate and Postgraduate Mathematics Students of The M.D.T. Hindu College, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, India
Languages of publication
In this experimental case study, the social relationship of individual final year under graduate and post graduate Mathematics students of The M.D.T Hindu College, Tirunelveli is compared using sociometry.
-  Frank Harary. Graph Theory. Narosa Publishing House, New Delhi, (2011).
-  Anderson, B., Butts, C. and Carley, K. (1999). The Interactions of size and density with Graph-Level Measures to Social Networks. Social Networks 21: 239-267
-  Faust, K. (2006). Comparing social networks: Size, density and local structure. Metodološki Zvezki, Advances in Methodology and Statistics 3(2): 185-216
-  Faust, K. and Skvoretz, J. (2002). Comparing networks across space and time, size and species. Sociological Methodology 32: 267-299
-  Hallinan, MT & Wilson, RA (1989). Interracial Friendship Choices in Secondary Schools. American Sociological Review 54: 67-78
-  Lin, N. (1999). Building a network theory of social capital. Connections, 22(1): 28-51
-  Van Deun, K., Heiser, WJ. and Delbeke, L. (2007). Multivariate Behavioral Research. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 59(2): 419-427
-  Wasserman, S. and Faust, K. (1994) Social network analysis methods and applications. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
-  Watts, D. and Strogatz, S. (1998). Collective dynamics of small-world Networks. Nature 393: 440-442
Publication order reference