Organization of religious gatherings and security management
Languages of publication
Ensuring the safety of participants in religious assemblies in the XXI century has become a responsibility of government institutions, self-government institutions and recently also in social organizations. Today conceptions of security have consequently become increasingly sub-national, regional, urban in scale . The duty is to maintain order in the organization of religious assemblies outside the temples, which in recent years have gained in importance by increasing their interest in a large group of people. Organizational responsibilities include security during the procession, pilgrimage to worship places, mass gatherings of other religious ceremonies. The aim of the article is to present legal regulations on the safety issues of religious participants and legal regulations for the organization of church celebrations in this mass.
-  Graham, Stephen. Cities as strategic sites: Place annihilation and urban geopolitics. Cities, war, and terrorism: Towards an urban geopolitics (2004) 31-53
-  Hemingway, Christine A., and Patrick W. Maclagan. Managers' personal values as drivers of corporate social responsibility. Journal of Business Ethics 50.1 (2004) 33-44
-  Lee, Les Tien-Shang, and Badri Munir Sukoco. The effects of entrepreneurial orientation and knowledge management capability on organizational effectiveness in Taiwan: the moderating role of social capital. International Journal of Management 24.3 (2007) 549
-  Stewart, David P. United States ratification of the Covenant on Civil and Political Rights: The significance of the reservations, understandings, and declarations. DePaul L. Rev. 42 (1992) 1183.
-  Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms, signed in Rome on 4 November 1950, as subsequently amended by Protocols 3, 5 and 8 and supplemented by Protocol No 2.
-  Brunnee, Jutta, and Stephen J. Toope. Canada and the use of force: reclaiming human security. International Journal: International Journal: Canada’s Journal of Global Policy Analysis 59.2 (2004) 247-260
-  Gwardyński R., Kaczmarczyk B., Preservation of security services in crisis situations [in:] Safety of participants in religious gatherings. SGSP, Warsaw 2016 p. 159.
Publication order reference