Structural and Optical Properties of CuO Doped (Li) Thin Films Prepared by Sol-Gel Technique
Languages of publication
CuO and (Li–doped CuO) thin films have been prepared on glass substrates by sol-gel method using spin coating technique. X-ray diffraction (XRD) results reveal that the deposited CuO and (Li– doped CuO) thin films monoclinic crystal structure and the grain size increase with increasing concentration Li. The optical transition in the CuO and (Li– doped CuO) thin films are observed to be allowed direct transition. The value of the optical energy gap decreases with increasing of (Li) for all samples.
-  K .L. Chopra, Thin Film Phenomena, Mc Grow-Hill Inc, USA, New York, 2 (1969).
-  B. Balamurugan and B. R. Mehta, Nanocrystalline Thin Films, Optical Properties. Structural Properties. X-Ray Diffraction, Thin Solid Films, 396 (1-2) (2001) 90-96.
-  J. Ghijsen, L. H. Tjeng, J. V. Elp, H. Eskes, J. Westerink, G. A. Sawatzky and M. T. Czyzyk. Electronic Structure of Cu2O and CuO, Physical Review B, 38 (16) ( 1988) 11322-11330.
-  L. De Los Santos Valladares, D. Hurtado Salinas, A. Bustamante Dominguez, D. Acosta Najarro, S.I. Khondaker, T. Mitrelias, C.H.W. Barnes, J. Albino Aguiar and Y. Majima. Crystallization and electrical resistivity of Cu2O and CuO obtained by thermal oxidation of Cu thin films on SiO2/Si substrates. Thin Solid Films, 520 (2012) 6368-6374.
-  D. M. Jundale, P. B. Joshi, Shashwati Sen and V. B. Patil, Nanocrystalline CuO thin films: synthesis microstructural and optoelectronic properties, J Mater Sci: Mater Electron 23 (2012) 1492-1499
-  M. Ristova, R. Neskovska and V. Mirceski, Chemically deposited electrochromic cuprous oxide films for solar light modulation. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 91(14) (2007) 1361-1365.
-  A. Santos, P. Yustos, A. Quintanilla, G. Ruiz, and F. Garcia-Ochoa. Study of the copper leaching in the wet oxidation of phenol with CuO-based catalysts: causes and effects Study of the copper leaching in the wet oxidation of phenol with CuO-based catalysts: causes and effects. Appl Catal B Environ 61(2005 ) 323-33.
-  V. R . Katti, K. A. Debnath K.P. Muthe, M. Kaur, A. K Dua, and S. C. Gadkari, et al. Mechanism of drifts in H2S sensing properties of SnO2: CuO composite thin film sensors prepared by thermal evaporation, Sens Actuators B Chem, (2003) 96.
-  E. M Alkoy, and P. J. Kelly. The structure and properties of copper oxide and copper aluminium oxide coatings prepared by pulsed magnetron sputtering of powder targets. Vacuum, 79(3-4) (2005) 221-230.
-  D. Dodoo-Arhin, M. Leoni, and P. Scardi. Microemulsion Synthesis of Copper Oxide Nanorod-Structures. Mol. Cryst. Liq. Cryst, 555 (1) (2012) 17-31.
-  W. M. Sears, and E. Fortin. Preparation and properties of Cu2O/Cu photovoltaic solar cell. Solar Energy Mater, 10(1) (1984) 93-103.
-  Golden T. D, Shumsky M. G, Zhou U, Vander Werf R. A, Van Leeuwen R. A, Switzer J. A, Chem. Mater. 8(10) (1996) 2499.
-  T. Kosugi, S. Kaneko and J. Am Chem. Soc, 81 (2004) 3117.
-  Ray S. C, Preparation of copper oxide thin film by the sol–gel-like dip technique and study of their structural and optical properties. Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells 68 (2001) 307-312.
-  Ahmed N. Abd, Improved photoresponse of porous silicon photodetectors by embedding CdS nanoparticles. World Scientific News 19 (2015) 32-49.
Publication order reference