Cooperation of Security Service with Police, Fire Service Units, Civil Defence, Municipal (City) Guard, Border Guard, Railroad Security Service, Forestry Service
Languages of publication
The concerns related with functioning of the companies providing the security services in Poland is presented in this papers in broad extent. Such companies are called Professional Armed Security Formations (SUFO) (pol. Specjalistyczne Uzbrojone Formacje Ochroniarskie (SUFO)). This article gives insight into basic terms, as well as into the role and tasks of companies handling with provision of security services. The article also presents the forms of cooperation with selected services, such as: Police, State Fire Service and other similarly important ones, statutorily enacted for the performance of functions related with internal security.
-  Tomaszewski J. (2011). Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration Ordinance on December 18, 1998, on the stipulation of detailed cooperation principles for Professional Armed Security Formations with Police, Fire Service units, Civil Defence and Municipal (City) Guards (pdf)
-  Doukas, John A., Chansog Kim, and Christos Pantzalis. Security analysis, agency costs, and company characteristics. Financial Analysts Journal (2000) 54-63.
-  Z. Tomczyk. Security companies protecting the people and property and safety of local society [in:] Crime prevention in local society, J. Czapska, W. Krupiarz (red.), Instytut Spraw Publicznych, Warszawa 1999
-  J. Dworzecki, Police in Poland. Selected concerns, Kraków 2011, Wydawnictwo EAS
-  Oxley, Joanne E., Institutional environment and the mechanisms of governance: the impact of intellectual property protection on the structure of inter-firm alliances. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization 38(3) (1999) 283-309
-  Milewska, Anna, and M. Jozwik. Organization and changes of local govertnment finance system in view of implementation of participatory budgeting. Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia 13(4) (2014).
-  Menard, David A. The Flexibility of Exon-Florio Amendment and the Expansion of Telecommunications into the Global Economy. Public Contract Law Journal (2002) 313-337.
-  Sweeney, James A. Margins of Appreciation: Cultural Relativity and the European Court of Human Rights in the Post-Cold War Era. International and Comparative Law Quarterly 54(02) (2005) 459-474.
-  Lidwa W., Cooperation in Fight on Land, Toruń 2000
-  Szafrański J., Cooperation of Territorial Defence units and Police in the Fight with Terrorism, WSPol Szczytno 2004
-  Johnson, Chris W. Using evacuation simulations for contingency planning to enhance the security and safety of the 2012 olympic venues. Safety science 46(2) (2008) 302-322
-  Deflem, Mathieu. Policing world society: historical foundations of international police cooperation. Oxford University Press on Demand, 2002.
-  Lamb, H. Richard, Linda E. Weinberger, and Walter J. DeCuir Jr. The police and mental health. Psychiatric services 53(10) (2002) 1266-1271.
Publication order reference