A Finance and Accounting Outsourcing Contract
Languages of publication
Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) is regulated by contractual provisions. An outsourcing contract is a record of the rights and obligations of both partners and legal measures that are supposed to be used in a given outsourcing undertaking. A precise agreement need to be transparent, concise and complete, which is a source of mutual relations in conflict situations.
-  Cheon, M. J., Grover, V., & Teng, J. T. (1995). Theoretical perspectives on the outsourcing of information systems. Journal of information Technology, no. 10(4), p. 209-219.
-  Deavers, K. L. (1997). Outsourcing: a corporate competitiveness strategy, not a search for low wages. Journal of Labor Research, no. 18(4), p. 503-519.
-  Estellés-Arolas, E., & González-Ladrón-De-Guevara, F. (2012). Towards an integrated crowdsourcing definition. Journal of Information science, no. 38(2), p. 189-200.
-  Geishecker, I., & Görg, H. (2008). Winners and losers: A micro‐level analysis of international outsourcing and wages. Canadian Journal of Economics / Revue canadienne d'économique, no. 41(1), p. 243-270.
-  Hall, J. A. (2005). Financial performance, CEO compensation, and large-scale information technology outsourcing decisions. Journal of Management Information Systems, no. 22(1), p. 193-221.
-  Jiang, B., Belohlav, J. A., & Young, S. T. (2007). Outsourcing impact on manufacturing firms’ value: Evidence from Japan. Journal of Operations Management, no. 25(4), p. 885-900.
-  Jiang, B., Frazier, G. V., & Prater, E. L. (2006). Outsourcing effects on firms operational performance: An empirical study. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, no. 26(12), p. 1280-1300.
-  Lacity, M. C., Khan, S. A., & Willcocks, L. P. (2009). A review of the IT outsourcing literature: Insights for practice. The Journal of Strategic Information Systems, no. 18(3), p. 130-146.
-  Lee, J. N., & Kim, Y. G. (1999). Effect of partnership quality on IS outsourcing success: conceptual framework and empirical validation. Journal of Management information systems, no. 15(4), p. 29-61.
-  Maelah, R., Aman, A., Hamzah, N., Amiruddin, R., Sofiah, & Auzair, M. (2010). Accounting outsourcing turnback: process and issues. Strategic Outsourcing: An International Journal, no. 3(3), p. 226-245.
Publication order reference