Type of marriage of parents as the factor of adaptation of a child in poli-ethnic society
Languages of publication
This article is based on the material of the specific socio-psychological research held in Yakutia in 2006-2009. The influence of one of the most important factors in the adaptation process is analyzed. In this article one of the most important factors is the family, the type of marriage of parents (ethnically homogenous and ethnically mixed marriage) which influences the acculturation strategies of a child, his migration intentions, ethnic and civil self-identification, as well as his level of psychological adaptation. The questions of historical and modernprerequisites for the formation of positive attitude of the society towards the phenomenon of ethnically mixed families in the North are also considered here.
- Arutyunyan, YU. V., Drobizheva, L. M., Susokolov, A. A. (1998). Ethnosociology. Moscow: Aspect Press.
- Bragina, D. G. (1985). Modern ethnic processes in Central Yakutia. Yakutsk: Book. Publishing house.
- Bragina, D. G. (1999). On the modernization processes in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) // Actual problems of Russian federalization: Realities and prospects. Yakutsk.
- Bragina, D. G. (2005). Ethnic and ethno-cultural processes in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia): 70 -90-s. The twentieth century. Novosibirsk: Nauka.
- Demographic Yearbook of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia). (2006). Yakutsk.
- Development of the Indigenous Peoples of the North of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) to 2020. (2007). Inst small in number of the North, Russian Academy of Sciences, comp. V. A. Robbek etc.; Ed. S. M. Baisheva. Yakutsk State RIMTS.
- Goncharov, YU. M. (2003). Inter-ethnic marriages in the cities of Western Siberia in the second half of the XIX- beginning of XX century // Ethno-cultural interaction in Siberia (XVII-XX centuries). Novosibirsk, Publishing House of the NSU.
- Guboglo, M. N. (2003). Identification of identity. Moscow: Nauka.
- Ignatieva, V. B. (1999). Republic of Sakha (Yakutia): A Retrospective of ethno-political history. Novosibirsk: Nauka.
- Informational and analytical note The demographic situation in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), 1990-2002. (2003). Yakutsk.
- Klyachkin, V. E. (1928). The natural movement of the population of Omsk on parallel data for 1913.1916, 1923-26. Omsk.
- Makarcheva, E. B. (2003). The role of the Orthodox Church in the process of inter-ethnic cooperation in Siberia in the first stage of its development (XVII century.) // Ethno-cultural interaction in Siberia (XVII-XX centuries). Novosibirsk: Publishing House of the NSU.
- Migration of the population of Sakha (Yakutia ), 2005. (2006). Yakutsk.
- Moscow, A. S., Isupov, V. A. (1984). Formation of the urban population of Siberia (1926-1939). Novosibirsk.
- Natural movement of the population in 2005. (2006). Yakutsk State Statistics Committee (CD).
- Problems of the population of the Far East. (2004). Vladivostok: Dal’nauka.
- Riabtseva, I. A. (2003). The effect of demographic factors on the ethnic composition of the population of Western Siberia in the 1920s and 1930s // Ethno-cultural interaction in Siberia (XVII-XX centuries) (p. 247-248). Novosibirsk: Publishing House of the NSU.
- Shvetsov, S. P. (1909). Siberia, who lives in it and how to live. St. Petersburg. The results of the National Population Census 2010 // http://www.gks.ru/free_doc/new_site/perepis2010/croc/perepis_itogi1612.htm
Publication order reference