A Digital and its role in an organization
Languages of publication
Dynamically developing modern technologies allow organizations to streamline all of their undertaken actions. Technical and technological development constitutes an attribute of the 21st century. Analog activities adopted by an organization render the human capital work more difficult because of long pending periods, e.g. related to a decision, and they may generate unnecessary cost for the organization. Application of new technologies based on the Digital allows optimization of various processes taking place within an organization. The article presents the role and significance of the Digital in an organization.
-  Bharadwaj B., El Sawy O. A., Pavlou P. A., Venkatraman N., Digital business strategy: toward a next generetion of insights, MIS Quarterly Vol. 37 No. 2, pp. 471-482 / June 2013.
-  Doulgeridis D., Electronic diaries in common view, Tachydromos magazine, no. 266, 2005, pp. 44-49.
-  Persons A. J., Zeisser M., Waitman R., Organizing for digital marketing, Current resarch, The McKinssey Quarterly, no. 4, 1996. p. 192.
-  Raport Accenture Technology Vision 2016: People First: The Primacy of People in a Digital Age.
-  Ribeiro S., Cunha S., Moreira da Silva M., Language tools: communicatings in today’s word of business, Teaching English with Technology, 15(2), 2015, p. 68.
-  Vardamaskou A., Antoniou P., Informal learning: evaluation of an Internet-based physical activity educational program for adults, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Open and Distance Learning, Patra, Greece, Vol. A, 2005. pp. 405-417.
-  Ververidis S., The glossary of New Media, Kathimerini (newspaper) special edition: New media: the alternative choice, 28, 2006, pp. 88-89.
-  http://andrzejokrasa.innpoland.pl/119391,czym-jest-digital-w-organizacji (30.03.2016)
-  http://www.praca.pl/specjalista-ds-digital_745096.html (30.03.2016)
Publication order reference