Ways of optimization of breeding conditions of fish by using artificial spawning grounds
Languages of publication
The monograph presents ways of optimization of the reproduction of fish fauna due to the use of artificial spawning nests. There is classification of fish by nature, terms and conditions of the spawning course. Spawning nests divided according to the nature of fish spawning. There is given characteristic with describing and depicting of spawning grounds designs. It is indicated what species of fish and in what waters they can be used and also the efficiency and cost of their creation, use and maintenance. The book is intended for specialists in the field of ichthyology, ecology, hydrobiology, fisheries, public organizations activists, students and graduate students of higher educational institutions in "Biology" and "Water Biological resources".
- Faculty of Biology, Ecology and Medicine, Department of General Biology and Water Bioresources, P.M.B. 49050, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Biology, Ecology and Medicine, Department of General Biology and Water Bioresources, P.M.B. 49050, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
-  M. M. Shykhshabekov, E. V. Fedonenko, O. N. Marenkov, N. M. Abdullaeva, N. I. Rabazanov, Adaptive potential and functional features of reproductive systems of fish in environmentally transformed reservoirs: Monograph. Dnepropetrovsk, Zhurfond, 2014.
-  K. S Bugai Reproduction of fish in the lower parts of Dnieper. Kiev, 1977.
-  E. V. Fedonenko, N. B. Esipova, O. N. Marenkov Fishery operation and the value of the commercial stock of common carp (Cyprinus carpio Linnaeus, 1758) of Zaporozhian Reservoir. Herald of fisheries science 2(2) (2014) 61-66.
-  I. Yu. Busevich, Status and prospects of using the commercial ichthyofauna of large plain reservoirs of Ukraine: Author's abstract of thesis for a doctor's degree in biol. sci.: 03.00.10 / Nat. Acad. Agrar. Science, Institute of Fish Farming. Kiev, 2012.
-  J. V. Grib, V. V. Sondak, N. I. Goncharenko etc. Restorative ihtioekology (rehabilitation of native fish fauna of natural waters of Ukraine). Rivne, Volyn amulets, 2008.
-  O.V. Fedonenko, N. B. Esipova, T. S. Sharamok et al., Modern problems in hydroecology: Zaporizhzhya Reservoir. Dnipropetrovsk, LIRA, 2012.
-  O. V. Fedonenko, N. B. Esipova, O. B. Butov, I. P. Uschapovskyy Substantiation of measures to restore fisheries of Samara Bay as the main spawning areas of Zaporozhian Reservoir. Fishery of Ukraine 2(79) (2012) 8-14.
-  L. V. Chepurnova Influence of hydroconstruction on the fish population of the Dniester. Kishinev: Shtintsa, 1972.
-  O. N. Marenkov Use of artificial spawning grounds in order to improve the reproduction of carp fish in the conditions of Zaporozhian Reservoir."Biosystem: from theory to practice". Abstracts. Pushchino, (2013) 86-87.
-  E. I. Karpova A. A. Kuzmenko, N. N. Petrikeeva, I.V. Nikonorov Guidelines for the production and use of artificial spawning grounds for fish of USSR. Moscow, VTSIO, 1985.
-  Peter S. Maitland, Keith Linsel, Valentina Sideleva Atlas of fish: The determinant of freshwater fish in Europe. St. Petersburg, Amfora. TID Amfora, 2009.
-  G. V. Nikolskiy Fish Ecology. Moscow, Higher School, 1963.
-  O. V. Fedonenko, N. B. Esipova, O. M. Marenkov Biological characteristics of the coastal populations of young fish of Zaporozhian Reservoir. Biological Studies 3(6) (2012) 145-152.
-  O. V. Fedonenko, O. M. Marenkov Species composition of young fish of litoral areas of Zaporozhian Reservoir of 2012. Questions of bioindication and ecology 1 (18) (2013) 179-187.
-  M. M. Shihshabekov, N. I. Rabazanov Morpho-ecological studies of fish breeding in ponds with disturbed ecological mode. Moscow, Law and and the right, 2009.
-  A. F. Koblitskaya Study of spawning of freshwater fish: Method. allowance. Moscow, Food Industry, 1966.
-  .B. V. Koshelev Ecology of fish breeding. Moscow, Nauka, 1984
-  A. F. Koblitskaya To the study of freshwater fish spawning (handbook). Astrakhan, 1963.
-  A. A. Zinchenko, I. N. Kravtsov, O. N. Marenkov Recommendations for the restitution of spawning areas on the example of Zaporozhian Reservoir (Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine). Fisheries of Belarus: coll. scientific. tr. Vol. 31. (2015) 131-138.
-  A. I. Andryushchenko, S. I. Alymov Pond fishery: Textbook. Kiev, Publishing Center of NAU (2008) 360-364.
-  S. I. Alymov Artificial spawning grounds are compensatory measure of support of quantity of native fish fauna. Fisheries science of Ukraine 2 (2012) 64-70.
-  S. I. Alymov, K. V. Ilyushin Way of implementing of measures to support aquatic groups with common anthropogenic interference to the natural environment of freshwater. Fisheries of Ukraine 4 (2008) 8-15
-  O. V. Fedonenko, N. B. Esipova, O. M. Marenkov, T. S. Sharamok Concept of fisheries of Dnipropetrovsk region for the next five years. Fishery science of Ukraine 1 (2015) 16-25.
-  L. V. Izergin Ecological basis of the use of artificial reefs, spawning grounds for the reproduction of Azov gobies. Abstract of dissertation for the degree of Cand. Of biol. Sciences. Moscow, 2001.
-  L. V. Izergyn, L. A. Dushkina Biotesting of the effects of artificial reefs in the Azov sea ecosystem. Fifth international conference for aquatic habitat enhancement, Long Beach, Cflifornia (1991) 55.
-  I. I. Grytsyniak, Y. O. Tolokonnikov, L. V. Izerhin, S. A. Krazhan Basis of mariculture. Fisheries Institute, National Academy of Agrarian Sciences of Ukraine. Kyiv: Dia (2013) 70-73.
-  The project of order of Ministry of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine "On Approval of the method of calculating the damages to fisheries due to violation of fishing regulations and protection of water bioresources" http://minagro.gov.ua/node/14346
-  According to the materials of the Ukrainian newspaper "Fishermen Gazette» http://gazeta-rv.zp.ua
-  O. L. Zarubin, N. E. Zarubin, D. I. Gudkov, E. N. Volkova, V. V. Belyaev, A. E. Kaglyan, V. A. Kostyuk, I. A. Maluk, A. B. Nazarov, A. S. Belokon, O. N. Marenkov 137Cs in fish of Ukraine. Current state. Nuclear physics and power engineering 2(14) (2013) 177-182.
-  V. L. Bulakhov, R. O. Nowickiy, O. E. Pakhomov, O. A. Hristov Biodiversity of Ukraine. Dnipropetrovsk region. Cyclostomes (Cyclostomata). Fishes (Pisces). Dniepropetrovsk, Publ of Dniepropetrovsk. Univ, 2008.
-  O. N. Marenkov, A. I. Dvoretskiy, A. V. Koshel, N. P. Bobyak Implementation of ihtioreclamation as a means to improve the functioning of aquatic ecosystems. "Current status and problems of agricultural reclamation." International scientific-practical conference. Dnepropetrovsk: DSAU (2010) 121-122.
-  R. O. Nowicki, V. V. Hobot Characteristic of the bottom ecological complex of littoral fish of Dnieper (Zaporizhia) Reservoir. Biol. Journal MPDU Vol. 2 (2013) 63-70.
-  O. V. Fedonenko, N. B. Esipova, O. M. Marenkov, I. P. Uschapovskyy,O. B. Butov The current state of reproduction and the conditions of industrial fish fauna of Zaporozhian (Dnipro) Reservoir. Scientific Bulletin of National University of Bioresources and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine 1(160) (2011) 92-97.
-  I. I. Lapitsky Directed formation of ichthyofauna and managing of fish populations in the Tsimlyansk reservoir. Tr. Volgograd. Dep. Of Research Institute of lake and riv. fishery. 4, 1970.
-  O. Marenkov The use of artificial spawning grounds for fish spawning in lake ecosystems. 4th European Large Lakes Symposium: Ecosystem services and Manegment in a Changing World, August 24-28 (2015) 47.
-  S. A. Miller, T. A. Crowl Effects of common carp (Cyprinus carpio) on macrophytes and invertebrate communities in a shallow lake. Freshw. Biol. 51 (2006) 85-94.
-  State Program of Fisheries development of Ukraine for the period until 2010. Kiev, CMU № 1516-IV from 02.19.02.
-  O. M. Marenkov Recommendations for installation and maintenance of artificial spawning nests in the waters of Zaporozhian Reservoir. Clean City. Clean river. Clean Planet.: Proceedings of the Forum. Kherson, KCCI (2015) 132-136.
-  B. Cazin Experiments on artificial spawning beds with synthetic fibres and on artificial spawning beds with spruce branches. A comparison of their attraction for fish and their reliability over a period of immersion. Unpublished Report of The Loire Federation for Fishing and the protection of the Aquatic Environment, 1994.
-  A.J. Crivelli The biology of the common carp,Cyprinus carpio L., in the Camargue, southern France. J. Fish Biol. 18 (1981) 271-290.
-  I. J. Winfield, J. M. Fletcher, P. R. Cubby Spawning beds of vendace in Bassenthwaite Lake and Derwentwater. Final Report. Report to English Nature. WI/T11063f1/2, 1998.
-  O. N. Marenkov, I. N. Romanchenko Efficiency of artificial spawning grounds in the waters of Zaporozhian Reservoir. Fish farming and fisheries 2 (2014) 15-21.
Publication order reference