Involvement of employees on the background of sustainable development
Languages of publication
Authors deliberated the topic of employees engagement altogether with the relationships existing in the organization with background of permanent and sustainable development. Moreover, authors attempted for the elaboration of human resources management, employees engagement, motivation terms and elaboration of the selected motivation theories. Authors conducted case study on the engagement research in the service company for comparative assessment, that respects the assumptions of sustainable development in own functioning. Conducted researches are of authorial character. Survey basing on twelve questions developed by Gallup’s Institute, called “Gallup’s questions”, was used for the purpose of the assessment of general satisfaction level from work.
-  R. W. Griffin, Fundamentals of Management organizations, PWN, Warsaw 2005, p. 12.
-  Ż. Nejman, A. Kawecka-Endler, Analysis of the process of recruitment on the example of the City Hall, Poznan University of Technology Scientific Papers "Organization and Management" No. 61, Poznan University of Technology Publishing House, Poznań 2013, p. 91.
-  A. Pocztowski, Human Resources Management: Strategies - processes - methods, Polish Economic Publishing House, Warsaw 2007, p. 36.
-  L. Koziol Determinants of economic - organizational, PWN, Warsaw, Krakow 2002, p. 8.
-  J. Smythe, CEO - director of commitment, and Walters Kluwer, Kraków 2009, p. 234.
-  M. Juchnowicz, Management commitment, PWE, Warsaw 2010, p. 35.
-  S. Borkowska, Group and team forms of remuneration, PWE, Warszawa 1987, p. 16.
-  J. A. F. Stoner, Freeman R. E., Gilbert D. R., Management, PWE, Warsaw 2001, p. 426.
-  Z. Sekula, Motivating to work. Theories and instruments, Polish Economic Publishing House, Warsaw 2008, pp. 44-46.
-  Z. Nieckarz, Psychology of motivation in the organization, Difin, Warsaw 2011, p. 8-15.
-  H. Wojtaszek, Selected aspects of innovative motivation, World Scientific News, 44 (2016) 1-12.
Publication order reference